E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- P. Aranguren, M. Araiz, D. Astrain, and A. Martínez, “Thermoelectric generators for waste heat harvesting: a computational and experimental approach,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 148, pp. 680–691, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Setiawan and M. Asvial, Renewable Energy's Role in a Changing World (no. 8). (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Putra, R. A. Koestoer, M. Adhitya, A. Roekettino, and B. Trianto, “Potensi Pembangkit Daya Termoelektrik untuk Kendaraan Hibrid,” Makara Teknologi, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 53–58, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Ma, H. Fang, and M. Zhang, “Theoretical analysis and design optimization of thermoelectric generator,” Applied Thermal Engineering, vol. 127, pp. 758–764, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- D. M. Rowe, CRC handbook of thermoelectrics. CRC press, (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Orr, A. Akbarzadeh, and P. Lappas, “An exhaust heat recovery system utilising thermoelectric generators and heat pipes,” Applied Thermal Engineering, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Champier, “Thermoelectric generators: A review of applications,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 140, pp. 167–181, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. LaGrandeur, D. Crane, S. Hung, B. Mazar, and A. Eder, “Automotive waste heat conversion to electric power using skutterudite, TAGS, PbTe and BiTe,” in Thermoelectrics, 2006. ICT'06. 25th International Conference on, (2006), pp. 343–348: IEEE. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. E. Hussain, D. R. Brigham, and C. W. Maranville, “Thermoelectric exhaust heat recovery for hybrid vehicles,” SAE International Journal of Engines, vol. 2, no. 2009-01-1327, pp. 1132–1142, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mori, T. Yamagami, M. Sorazawa, T. Miyabe, S. Takahashi, and T. Haraguchi, “Simulation of fuel economy effectiveness of exhaust heat recovery system using thermoelectric generator in a series hybrid,” SAE International Journal of Materials and Manufacturing, vol. 4, no. 2011-01-1335, pp. 1268–1276, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Espinosa, M. Lazard, L. Aixala, and H. Scherrer, “Modeling a thermoelectric generator applied to diesel automotive heat recovery,” Journal of Electronic materials, vol. 39, no. 9, pp. 1446–1455, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Eddine, D. Chalet, X. Faure, L. Aixala, and P. Chessé, “Optimization and characterization of a thermoelectric generator prototype for marine engine application,” Energy, vol. 143, pp. 682–695, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.