E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- Law of the Republic of Indonesia Number 44 Year 2009 About Hospital [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE, HVAC Design Manual for Hospitals and Clinics, Second Edition: p. 28, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B2TE-BPPT, Energy Efficiency and Elasticity Planning 2012, Jakarta: BPPT Press, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Srimuang, W. and P. Amatachaya, A review of the applications of heat pipe heat exchangers for heat recovery, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 16 (6): p. 4303–4315, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Putra, N.S.D., T. Anggoro, A. Winarta, Experimental Study of Heat Pipe Heat Exchangers in Hospital HVAC System for Energy Conservation, International Journal on Advanced Science, Engineering and Information Technology, 7 (3), (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yau, Y.H., The use of a double heat pipe heat exchanger system for reducing energy consumption of treating ventilation water in an operating theater-A full year energy consumption model simulation, Energy and Buildings, 40 (5):p.917–925, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, H., et al., A study of secondary heat recovery efficiency of heat pipe heat exchanger air conditioning system, Energy and Building, 133:p. 206–216, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Govinda Mahajan, H.C., Scott M Thomson, Harrison Rupp, Kevin Muse, Oscillating Heat Pipe For Waste Heat Recovery in HVAC System, ASME 2015, Proceeding of ASME 2015 International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Abd El-Baky, M.A. and M.M. Mohamed, Heat pipe heat exchanger for heat recovery in air conditioning, Applied Thermal Engineering, 27 (4): p. 795–801, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Muhammaddiyah, S., A. Winarta, N. Putra, Experimental Study Of Multi-fin Heat Pipe Heat Exchanger For Energy Efficiency In Operating Room Air Systems, International Journal of Technology, 2: 422–429, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ahmadzadehtalatapeh, M., Yau, Y.H., The application of heat pipe heat exchangers to improve the air quality and reduce the energy consumption of the air conditioning systems in a hospital ward-a full year model simulation, Energy and Buildings, 43 (9):2344–2355, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Teke, A., Timur, O., Assessing the energy efficiency improvement potentials of HVAC systems considering economic and environmental aspects at the hospitals, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev, 7, 3282–3303, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.