E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- P. Basu, Biomassa Gasification, Pyrolisis and Torefaction Practical Design. Second Edition, USA: Elsevier Inc (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Brightwater, Renewable fuels and chemical by thermal processing of biomass, Chemical Eng. 91 (2003) 87–102 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xiao, S. Xu, YB. Song, Y. Shan, C.Wang, G. Wang, Biomass steam gasification for hydrogen-rich gas production in a decoupled dual loop gasification system, Fuel Processing Technology (2017) 54–61 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Aigner, C. Pfeifer, H. Hofbauer, Co-gasification of Coal and Wood in a Dual Fluidized Bed Gasifier. Fuel 90 (2011) 2404–2412. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.Q. Wang, Z.S. Chen, Gas Generation by Co-gasification of Biomass and Coal in an Autothermal Fluidized Bed Gasifier. Applied Thermal Engineering, 59 (2013) 278–282. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Almeida, P. Neto, I. Pereira, A. Ribeiro, R. Pilao, Effect of Temperature on the Gasification of Olive Bagasse Particles. Journal of the Energy Institute, (2017) xxx: 1–8. [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Antonopoulos, A. Karagiannidis, A. Gkouletsos, G. Perkoulidis, Modelling of a Downdraft Gasifier Fed by Agricultural Residues. Waste Management, 32 (2012) 710–718. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- INS. Winaya, RS Hartati, IP Lokantara, IGAN Subawa, IMA Putrawan, Fluidized Bed co-gasification of coal and solid waste fuels in air gasifying agent, International Journal of Technology, 6 (2015) 931–937. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- INS. Winaya, T. Shiizu, Y. Nonaka, K. Yamagiwa, Model of combustion and dispersion of carbon deposited on porous bed material during bubbling fluidized bed combustion, 87 (2008), 1974–1981. [Google Scholar]
- M. Lapuerta, JJ. Hernandez, A. Pazo, J. Lopez, Gasification and CO-gasification of biomass wastes: effect of the biomass origin and the gasifier operating conditions. Fuel Processing Technology, 89 (2008) 828–837. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Fermoso, B. Arias, MG. Plaza, C. Pevida, Rubiera F, Pis JJ, High-pressure CO-gasification of Coal with Biomass and Petroleum Coke. Fuel Processing Technology, 90 (2009) 926–932. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Doherty, A. Reynolds, D. Kennedy, The Effect of Air Preheating in a Biomass CFB Gasifier Using ASPEN Plus Simulation. Biomass Bioenergy, 33 (2009) 1158–1167. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- DJ. Harris, DG. Roberts, DG.Henderson, Gasification Behaviour of Australian Coals at High Temperature and Pressure. Fuel, 85 (2003) 134–142. [Google Scholar]
- V. Dillibabu, E.E. Natarajan, Effect of Temperature and Equivalence Ratio on Gasification of Biomass. Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences (2014) 92–94. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.