E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Multifunctional and Advanced Materials|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- Kementerian Energi dan Sumber Daya Mineral (KESDM), Peta Jalan Kebijakan Gas Bumi Nasional 2014-2030, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Perera, & P.G. Ranjith. Enhanced Coal Bed Methane Recovery: Using Injection of Nitrogen and Carbon Dioxide Mixture. 1–19. DOI:10.1002/9781118991978.hces218, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Irawan, Y., Juliana, I., Adilina, I.B., Alli, Y.F, Aqueous Stability Studies of Polyethylene Glycol and Oleic Acid-Based Anionic Surfactants for Application in Enhanced Oil Recovery through Dynamic Light Scattering. International Journal of Technology. Volume 8(8), pp.1414–1421, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EPA, Coal Bed Methane Outreach Program, Enhanced CBM/CMM Recovery, Environmental Protection Agency, Washington, DC, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. Reeves. Geological Sequestration of CO2 in Deep, Unmineable Coal Beds: An Integrated Research and Commercial Scale Field Demonstration Project. Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Society of Petroleum Engineers New Orleans, LA, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- E. Pratama, M.S. Ismail, S. Ridha, Clean Techn Environ Policy, 20: 581. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10098-017-1383-4, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Reeves, R. Gonzalez, K. Gasem, J. Fitzgerald, Z. Pan, M. Sudibandriyo, R. Robinson, Measurement and Prediction of Single-and Multi-Component Methane, Carbon Dioxide and Nitrogen Isotherms for U.S. Coals, Paper 0527, presented at the International Coalbed Methane Symposium, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- K. Schepers, A. Oudinot, N. Ripepi, Enhanced gas recovery and CO2 storage in coal bed methane reservoirs: optimized injected gas composition for mature basins of various coal rank. AAPG Eastern Section meeting, Washington, DC (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Sosrowidjojo, A. Saghafi, Development of the first coal seam gas exploration in Indonesia: Reservoir properties of the Muaraenim Formation, South Sumatra: International Journal of Coal Geology, 79, 145–156, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Stevens, D. Spector, P. Riemer, Enhanced Coalbed Methane Recovery Using CO2 Injection:Worldwide Resource and CO2 Sequestration Potential, SPE 48881, presented at the 1998 SPE International Conference and Exhibition in China held in Beijing, China, 2-6 November, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- S. Reeves, A. Oudinot, The Allison Unit CO2-ECBM Pilot - A Reservoir and Economic Analysis, International Coalbed Methane Symposium, Tuscaloosa, Alabama, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Reeves, A. Oudinot, The Tiffany Unit N2-ECBM Pilot - A Reservoir and Economic Analysis, International Coalbed Methane Symposium, Tuscaloosa, Alabama, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Katyal, Valix, Marjorie & K. Thambimuthu, Study of Parameters Affecting Enhanced Coal Bed Methane Recovery, Energy Sources Part A-recovery Utilization and Environmental Effects. 29. 193–205. 10.1080/009083190965433, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.