E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Multifunctional and Advanced Materials|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- G. Varga. (2007). The structure of kaolinite and metakaolinite. Epitdanyag 59. evf. 2007. 1. Szam (http://dx.doi.org/10.14382/epitoanyag-jsbcm.2007.2) [Google Scholar]
- A. Souri, F. Golestani-Fard, R. Naghizadeh, S. Veiseh. An investigation on pozzolanic activity of Iranian kaolins obtained by thermal treatment. J. App. Clay Sci 103, 34–39. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Cheng, Q. Lui, J. Yang, S. Ma, R. L. Frost. The thermal behavior of kaolinite intercalation complexes-A review. Thermochimica Acta 545, 1–13. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Ptacek, F. Frajkorova, F. Soukal, T. Opravil. Kinetics and mechanism of three stages of thermal transformation of kaolinite to metakaolinite. Powder Technology 264, 439–445. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. R. Ilic, A. A. Mitrovic, L. R. Mlicic. Thermal treatment of kaolin clay to obtain metakaolin. Hom. Ind. 64, 351–356. (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zuhun, Y. Xiao, Z. Huajun, H. Sudong, C. Yue. Activating Process of Geopolymer Source Material: Kaolinite. J. of Wuhan University of Technology-Mater. Sci. Ed. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Rashad. Metakaolin as cementitious material: History, scours, production and composition - A comprehensive overview. Construction and Building Materials 41, 303–318. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Souri, H. Kazemi-Kamyab, R. Snellings, R. Naghizadeh, F. Golestani-Fard, K Scivener. Pozzolanic activity of mechanochemically and thermally activated kaolins in cement. Cement and Concrete Researchll, 47–59. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mitrovic, M. Zdujic. Preparation of pozzolanic addition by mechanical treatment of kaolin clay. Int. J. of Mineral Processing 132, 59–66. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C618-17. Standard Specification for Coal Fly Ash and Raw or Calcined Natural Pozzolan for Use in Concrete. ASTM International. West Conshohocken, PA. 2017. www.astm.org [Google Scholar]
- M. B. Ramli, A. O. Richard. Characterization of metakaolin and study on early age mechanical strength of hybrid cementitious properties. J. of Construction and Building Materials 121, 599–611. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Fitos, E. Badogiannis, S. Tsivilis, M. Perakki. Pozzolanic activity of thermally and mechanically treated kaolins of hydrothermal origin. J. App. Clay Sci. 116-11l, 182–192. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Chakraborty. 2014. Phase transformation of kaolinite clay. New York: Springer India. ISBN 978-81-322-1154-9 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Menshaz, M. Azmi, Z. Arifin. Characterization of metakaolin treated at different calcination temperatures. AIP Conference Proceedings 1892, 20–28. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhang, Q. Liu, Y. Yang, D. Wang, J. He, L. Sun. Preparation, morphology, and structure of kaolinites with various aspect ratios. J. App. Clay Sci. 117–122. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.