E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Multifunctional and Advanced Materials|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- J. Davidovits, Geopolymer Chemistry and Applications. SaintQuentin, France: Institut Géopolymère. 6–8. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Mikulčić, J. J. Klemeš, M. Vujanović, K. Urbaniec, & N. Duić, Reducing greenhouse gasses emissions by fostering the deployment of alternative raw materials and energy sources in the cleaner cement manufacturing process. Journal of cleaner production, 136, 119–132. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Singh, G. Ishwarya, M. Gupta, & S. K. Bhattacharyya, Geopolymer concrete: A review of some recent developments. Construction and building materials, 85, 78–90 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. H. Mo, H. Zhu, X. M. Cui, Y. He, & S. Y. Gong, Effect of curing temperature on geopolymerization of metakaolin-based geopolymers. Applied clay science, 99, 144–148. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Rovnaník, Effect of curing temperature on the development of hard structure of metakaolin-based geopolymer. Construction and Building Materials, 24(7), 1176–1183. (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kementrian Energi dan Sumber Daya Mineral. Excecutive Summary Pemutakhiran Data dan Neraca Sumber Daya Mineral Status 2016. Badan Geologi ESDM. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- G. Varga, The structure of kaolinite and metakaolinite. Epitoanyag, 59(1), 6–9. (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. N. Assi, E. E. Deaver, & P. Ziehl, Effect of source and particle size distribution on the mechanical and microstructural properties of fly Ash-Based geopolymer concrete. Construction and Building Materials, 167, 372–380. (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Y. Heah, H. Kamarudin, A. M. Al Bakri, M. Binhussain, M. Luqman, I. K. Nizar, & Y. M. Liew, Effect of curing profile on kaolin-based geopolymers. Physics Procedia, 22, 305–311. (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. M. Liew, C. Y. Heah, & H. Kamarudin,. Structure and properties of clay-based geopolymer cements: A review. Progress in Materials Science, 83, 595–629. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.Yao, Z. Zhang, H. Zhu, & Y. Chen, Geopolymerization process of alkali-metakaolinite characterized by isothermal calorimetry. Thermochimica Acta, 493(1-2), 49–54. (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Lahoti, P. Narang, K. H. Tan, & E. H.Yang, Mix design factors and strength prediction of metakaolin-based geopolymer. Ceramics International. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Duxson, J. L. Provis, G. C. Lukey, S. W. Mallicoat, W. M. Kriven, & J. S. Van Deventer, Understanding the relationship between geopolymer composition, microstructure and mechanical properties. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 269(1), 47–58. (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zuhua, Y. Xiao, Z. Huajun, & C. Yue,. Role of water in the synthesis of calcined kaolin-based geopolymer. Applied Clay Science, 43(2), 218–223. (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.