E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Multifunctional and Advanced Materials|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- S.J. Luterbacher, et al., Nonenzymatic Sugar Production from Biomass Using Biomass-Derived -Valerolactone. Vol. 343. 2014. 277–80. [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, et al., Effect of pyrolysis conditions on levoglucosan yield from cotton straw and optimization of levoglucosan extraction from bio-oil. Vol. 122. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Lu, et al., Influence of pyrolysis temperature and time on the cellulose fast pyrolysis products: Analytical Py-GC/MS study. Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, 2011. 92(2): p. 430–438. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Lu et al., Catalytic fast pyrolysis of cellulose mixed with sulfated titania to produce levoglucosenone: Analytical Py-GC/MS study. Vol. 7. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- F.H. Isikgor and C.R. Becer, Lignocellulosic biomass: a sustainable platform for the production of bio-based chemicals and polymers. Polymer Chemistry, 2015. 6(25): p. 4497–4559. [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, W. Yang, and C. Dong, Levoglucosan formation mechanisms during cellulose pyrolysis. Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, 2013. 104: p. 19–27. [Google Scholar]
- T. Qu et al., Experimental Study of Biomass Pyrolysis Based on Three Major Components: Hemicellulose, Cellulose, and Lignin. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2011. 50(18): p. 10424–10433. [Google Scholar]
- C. Zhao, E. Jiang, and A. Chen, Volatile production from pyrolysis of cellulose, hemicellulose and lignin. Journal of the Energy Institute, 2017. 90(6): p. 902–913. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Wang et al., Lignocellulosic biomass pyrolysis mechanism: A state-of-the-art review. Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, 2017. 62: p. 33–86. [Google Scholar]
- Haryoprawinoto, E., Catalytic Conversion of Bio-oil from Biomass Pyrolysis with B2O3/2O3 Catalyst. Universitas Indonesia Library, 2017. p. 12 [Google Scholar]
- E. Lazzari, et al., Production and chromatographic characterization of bio-oil from the pyrolysis of mango seed waste. Industrial Crops and Products, 2016. 83: p. 529–536. [Google Scholar]
- P.R. Patwardhan, et al., Product distribution from fast pyrolysis of glucose-based carbohydrates. Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, 2009. 86(2): p. 323–330. [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, W. Yang, W. Blasiak, Thermal decomposition mechanism of levoglucosan during cellulose pyrolysis, Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis 96, pp.110–119 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.