E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Multifunctional and Advanced Materials|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- B. Priyono, A. Z. Syahrial, A. H. Yuwono, E. Kartini, M. Marfelly, and W. M. F. Rahmatulloh, “Synthesis of Lithium Titanate (Li4Ti5O12) through Hydrothermal Process by using Lithium Hydroxide (LiOH) and Titanium Dioxide (TiO2) Xerogel,” International Journal of Technology, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 555–564, Oct. 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Nitta, F. Wu, J. T. Lee, and G. Yushin, “Liion battery materials: Present and Future,” Materials Today, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 252–264, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Xin, X. Yao, Y. Zhang, Z. Liu, and X. Xu, “Si/C nanocomposite anode materials by freezedrying with enhanced electrochemical performance in lithium-ion batteries,” Journal of Solid State Electrochemistry, vol. 16, no. 8, pp. 2733–2738, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Cazetta, A. M. M. Vargas, E. M. Nogami, M. H. Kunita, M. R. Guilherme, A. C. Martins, T. L. Silva, J. C. G. Moraes, and V. C. Almeida, “NaOH-activated carbon of high surface area produced from coconut shell: Kinetics and equilibrium studies from the methylene blue adsorption,” Chemical Engineering Journal, vol. 174, pp. 117–125, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Halim, C. Hudaya, A.-Y. Kim, and J. K. Lee, “Phenyl-rich silicone oil as a precursor for SiOC anode materials for long-cycle and high-rate lithium ion batteries,” Journal of Materials Chemistry A, vol. 4, no. January, pp. 2651–2656, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Ma, Z. Cao, and A. Hu, “Si-Based Anode Materials for Li-ion Batteries: A Mini Review,” Nano-Micro Letters, vol. 6, no. 4, 2014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.