E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Multifunctional and Advanced Materials|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- D. H. P. Kang, M. Chen, & O. A. Orgunseitan. Potential Environmental and Human Health Impacts of Rechargeable Lithium Batteries in Electronic Waste. Environmental Science & Technology, 47(10), 5495–5503 (2013) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Shin, N. H. Kim, J. S Sohn, D.H Yang, Y.H. Kim. Development of a Metal Recovery Process from Li-Ion Battery Wastes. Hydrometallurgy, 79, 172–181 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wang, B. Jiang, B. Li, & Y. Yan. A Critical Review of Thermal Management Models and Solutions of Lithium-Ion Batteries for the Development of Pure Electric Vehicle. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 64, 106–128 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Peelman, Z. H. I Sun, J. Sietsma, & Y. Yang. Leaching of Rare Earth Elements: Past and Present. ERES2014: 1st European Rare Earth Resources Conference, 446–456 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Li, J. B. Dunn, X. X. Zhang, L. Graines, R. J. Chen, F. Wu, & K. Amine. Recovery of Metals from Spent Lithium-Ion Batteries with Organic Acids as Leaching Reagents and Environmental Assessment. Journal of Power Sources, 233, 180–189 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R, Golmohammadzade, F. Rashchi, & E. Vahidi. Recovery of Lithium and Cobalt from Spent Lithium-Ion Batteries using Organic Acids: Process Optimization and Kinetic Aspects, 64, 244–254 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Li, J. Ge, R. Chen, F. Wu, S. Chen & X. Zhang. Environmental Friendly Leaching Reagent for Cobalt and Lithium Recovery from Spent Lithium-Ion Batteries, 30, 2615–2621 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Aaltonen, C. Peng, B. Wilson, & M. Lundström. Leaching of Metals from Spent Lithium-Ion Batteries. Recycling, 2(4), 20 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. S. Guzolu, M. Gharabaghi, M. Mobin, & H. Alilo. Extraction of Li and Co from Li-ion Batteries by Chemical Methods. Journal of The Institution of Engineers (India): Series D. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Lower, Stephen. Chem1 General Chemistry Virtual Textbook. Canada: Simon Fraser University (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Meshram, B. D. Pandey, & T. R. Mankhand. Hydrometallurgical Processing of Spent Lithium Ion Batteries (LIBs) in the Presence of a Reducing Agent with Emphasis on Kinetics of Leaching. Chemical Engineering Journal, 281, 418–427 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.