E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Eco Tropical Built Environment|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- Oller, Erik, Vasilios Nikou, & Konstantinos Psallidas. Focused Mission High Speed Combatant. DTIC Document (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Ikeda, Yoshiho, Emiko Nakabayashi, and Ai Ito. Concept design of a pentamaran type fast RoRo by PITTA Grant 2018 funded by DRPM Universitas Indonesia with no. 5000/UN2.R3.1/HKP.05.00/2018Eng. 1:35–42 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Doctors, L.J. and Scrace, R.J. The Optimisation of Trimaran Sidehull Position for Minimum Resistance. FAST'03, Ischia, Italy (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Molland, A., Wilson, P., Taunton, D., Chandraprabha, S., Ghani, P. Resistance and wash measurements on a series of high speed displacement monohull and catamaran forms in shallow water. Int. J. of Mar.Eng. 146, 19–38 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Broglia, R., Zaghi, S., Di Mascio, A. Numerical simulation of interference effects for a high-speed catamaran. J. Mar. Sci. Technol. 16, 254–269 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Peng, Hongxuan. Numerical computation of multi-hull ship resistance and motion, Dalhousie University Halifax (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Yanuar, Gunawan, M A Talahatu, Ragil T Indrawati, and A Jamaluddin. Resistance analysis of unsymmetrical trimaran model with outboard sidehulls configuration, J. of Marine Science and Appl. 12, Issue 3, 293–297 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yanuar, Gunawan, Kurniawan T. Waskito, and A. Jamaluddin. Experimental Study Resistances of Asymmetrical PentamaranModel with Separation and Staggered Hull Variation of InnerSide-hulls, Int. J. of Fluid Mech. Research (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Yanuar, Gunawan A. Muhyi A. Jamaluddin. Ship resistance of quadramaran with various hull position configurations. J. of Marine Science and Appl. 15. Issue 1. 28–32 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yanuar, Ibadurrahman, Kurniawan T. Waskito, S. Karim and M. Ichsan. Interference resistance of pentamaran ship model with asymmetric outrigger configurations, J. of Marine Sci. and Appl. 16. Issue 1. 42–47 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yanuar, Ibadurrahman, M.H Faiz and M.H. Adib. Experimental Analysis of Diamond Pentamaran Model with Symmetric and Asymmetric Hull Combinations, J. of Eng. and Applied Sci. 12 (13): 3434–3440 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Tuck, EO, DC Scullen, and L Lazauskas. Sea wave pattern evaluation: Citeseer (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Molland, A.F., Wellicome, J.F., Couser, P.R. Resistance experiments on a systematic series of high speed displacement catamaran forms: variation of length-displacement ratio and breadth-draught ratio. R. Inst. Nav. Archit. 138, 55–71 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Begovic E., Bove A., Bruzzone D., Caldarella S., Cassella P., Ferrando M., Tincani E., Zotti I. Co-Operative Investigation into Resistance of Different Trimaran Hull Forms and Configurations, the 8th Int. Conf. On Fast Marine Transportation, St. Petersburg (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Yeung, R.W., Wan, H. Multi-hull configuration design: a framework for powering minimization. In: Proceedings of the ASME 2007 26th International Conference on Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering (OMAE2007). 4. 833–842 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kim, Y.H., Jenkins, D. Trim and Sinkage Effects on Wave Resistance with Series 60; cb=0.60. Technical report. David W. Taylor Naval Ship Research and Development Center, Bethesda, Maryland (1981) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.