E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Eco Tropical Built Environment|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- L. Huang, Y. Zhu, Q. Ouyang, B. Cao, Building and Environment, 49 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Feriadi, N.H. Wong, Energy and Building, 36 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.E. Laszlo, E.S. McRobie, S.A. Stansfeld, A.L. Hansell, Science of the Total Environment, 435-436 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Winkel, S. Saegert, G.W. Evans, Journal of Environmental Psychology, 29 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization (WHO), WHO/EHE/RUD/90.2, Indoor Environment: Health Aspect Air Quality, Thermal Environment, Light and Noise (1990) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 7730, Ergonomics of the thermal environment -Analytical determination and interpretation of thermal comfort using calculation of the PMV and PPD indices and local thermal comfort criteria (2005) [Google Scholar]
- ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 55-2004 (Supersedes 55-1992): Standard for Thermal Environmental Conditions for Human Occupancy [Google Scholar]
- Berglund, T. Lindvall, D. Schwela, K.T. Goh, Guidelines for community noise (World Health Organization, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- 1996-1:2016: Acoustics - Description, measurement and assessment of environmental noise. [Google Scholar]
- International Institute of Noise Control Engineering, Final Report of The I-INCE Technical Study Group on Noise Policies and Regulations (TSG 3), Survey of Legislation, Regulations, and Guidelines for Control of Community Noise (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Minister of Public Work Decree, Republic of Indonesia, No. 441/KPTS/1998: Technical Requirements for Building [Google Scholar]
- Indonesian National Standard (SNI) No 03-6390-2011: Energy Conservation for Air Conditioning System in Building [Google Scholar]
- T.H. Karyono, Buildings, 5 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Minister for The Environment Decree, Republic of Indonesia, No. 48/MENLH/11/1996: Noise Level Standard [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines of Construction and Building, Department of Settlement and Infrastructure, Republic of Indonesia, No. Pd T-10-2004-B:Prediction of Noise Due to Traffic [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines of Construction and Building, Department of Public Work, Republic of Indonesia, No. Pd T-16-2005-B: Mitigation of Impacts Due to Road Traffic Noise [Google Scholar]
- F.X.T.B. Samodra, Journal of Architecture and Urbanism 41, 4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F.X.T.B., Samodra, IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci., 126 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F.X.T.B., Samodra, International Journal of Technology, 9 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.