E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Eco Tropical Built Environment|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- S. Roy, J. Byrne and C. Pickering, “A systematic quantitative review of urban tree benefits, costs, and assessment methods across cities in different climatic zones,” Urban Forestry & Urban Greening, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- McDonnell, “Ecosystem Structure and Function along Urban-Rural Gradients: An Unexploited Opportunity for Ecology,” Ecology, Vol. 7, pp. 1232–1237, 1990. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Hong and B. Lin, “Numerical studies of the outdoor wind environment and thermal comfort at pedestrian level in housing blocks with different building layout patterns and trees arrangement,” Renewable Energy, pp. 18–27, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Cole, “Changing context for environmental knowledge,” Building Research & Information, p. 91–109, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Green Building Council Indonesia, “Green Building Council Indonesia,” Green Building Council Indonesia, 2018. [Online]. Available: http://www.gbcindonesia.org/greenship/rating-tools/summary. [Accessed May 2018]. [Google Scholar]
- N. C. Idham, Arsitektur dan Kenyamanan Termal, Yogyakarta: Penerbit Andi, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- G. M. Heisler, “Effects of Individual Trees on the Solar Radiation Climate of Small Buildings,” Urban Ecology, 1985. [Google Scholar]
- Sukandarrumidi, Metodologi Penelitian, Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- E. R. Tufte, Envisioning Information, Connecticut: Graphics Press, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- N. Lechner, Heating, Cooling, Lighting, New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- M. F. Shahidan, E. Salleh and K. Mustafa, “Effects of Tree Canopies on Solar Radiation Filtration In a Tropical Microclimatic Environment,” in PLEA2007. The 24th Conference on Passive and Low Energy Architecture, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- H. Akbari, Cooling Our Communities: A Guidebook on Tree Planting and Light-Colored Surfacing, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- K. Doick and T. Hutchings, “Air temperature regulation by urban trees and green infrastructure,” Forestry Commission, Surrey, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Ling Chen, “Remote sensing image-based analysis of the relationship between urban heat island and land use/cover changes,” Remote Sensing of Environment, 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.