E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Eco Tropical Built Environment|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- A. Picon. Architecture and Technology; Two Centuries of Creative Tension. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Cohen. G. M. Moeller. Liquid Stone; New Architecture in Concrete. Princeton Architectural Press (2006) [Google Scholar]
- B. Palmer. Falling water, Transcending Architecture. (1983) [Google Scholar]
- A. Matin. AM House. http://www.andramatin.com/p/am-house/ (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Loyns. Material for Architects and Builders. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- F. Newby. The innovative uses of concrete by engineers and architects, Engrs Structs & Bldgs, 116 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- A. Deplazes. Constructing Architecture; Material Process; Structures. Birkhauser. 19 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- R. Legauth. The Semantic of Exposed Concrete. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- P.B Sakthivel. A. Jagannathan. Ferrocement Construction Technology and Application, A Review. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B.N Devikar. Research Needs in Ferrocement Technology. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L. Groat. D. Wang. Architectural Research Method. 322 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T.R Naik. Sustainability of Concrete Construction. [Google Scholar]
- I Vinnitskaya. Biological Concrete for a Living, Breathing Façade. https://www.archdaily.com/315453/biologicalconcrete-for-a-living-breathing-facade. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Econcrete Bio Active Wall Tile. https://www.mooreconcrete.com/econcrete-bio-active-wall-tile/ (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.