E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Eco Tropical Built Environment|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- Akhilesh Arvin Nimje., and Gopal Dhanjode, Pico - Hydro - Plant for Small Scale Power Generation In Remote Village, IOSR Journal of Enviromental Science, Toxicology and Food Technology (IOSR - JESTFT) e - ISSN: 2319 - 2399, Issue 1 ver. III, PP 59–67, India (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Rorres C. The turnoff the screw: Optimal design of the Archimedean screw. Journal of Hydraulic. 126(1): 72–0 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Muller G and Senior J. Simplified theory of Archimedean screws. J of Hydraulic Research; 47(5): 666–69 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dellinger G, Terfous A, Garambois PA, Ghenaim A. Experimental investigation and performance analysis of Archimedes screw generator. J of Hydraulic Research:1–13 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Lubitz, W. D., Lyons, M., and Simmons, S., Performance Model of Archimedes Screw Hydro Turbines with Variable Fill Level. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 140(10), 04014050 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stergiopoulou, A., Stergiopoulos V., and Kalkani, E., An eagle's CFD view of Studying Innovative Archimedean Screw Renewable Hydraulic Energy System, Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Enviromental Management, Engineering, Planning and Economics (CEMEPE) and SECOTOX Conference, ISBN: 978-960-6865-68-8, Mykonos island, Grecee (2013). [Google Scholar]
- MAN Mutasim, NS Azahari, AAA Adam, Prediction of Particle Impact on an Archimedes Screw Runner Blade for Micro Hydro Turbine, Applied Mechanics and Materials 465, 552–556, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- MI Maulana, A Syuhada, M Nawawi, Blade number impact on pressure and performance of archimedes screw turbine using CFD, AIP Conference Proceedings 1931 (1), 030037, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fluent Inc.'s., FLUENT 5 User's Guide Volume 2, Fluent incorporated, Lebannon, (1998). [Google Scholar]
- F. Frunzulica, I. C. Andrei, L. Sikolya and E. Korody, “Special Aspects in Triangulation and Mapped Meshing,” Fascicle Mechanics, Tribology, Machine Manufacturing Technology, Baia Mare, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Steinbrenner and J. R. Chawner, “Gridgen's Implementation of Partial Differential Equation Based Structured Grid Generation Methods,” In Proceding of the 8th International Meshing Rountable, South Lake Tahoe, (1999). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.