E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Eco Tropical Built Environment|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- Gude, V.G. and N. Nirmalakhandan, Desalination at low temperatures and low pressures. Desalination, 2009. 244(1): p. 239–247. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sevda, S., et al., Microbial desalination cells as a versatile technology: Functions, optimization and prospective. Desalination, 2015. 371: p. 9–17. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hegazy, A., M. Hegazy, and A. Engeda, A novel desalination system for utilizing waste heat contained in cooling salt water of a steam plant condenser. Desalination, 2015. 371: p. 58–66. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ebrahimi, K., G.F. Jones, and A.S. Fleischer, A review of data center cooling technology, operating conditions and the corresponding low-grade waste heat recovery opportunities. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2014. 31: p. 622–638. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sarai Atab, M., A.J. Smallbone, and A.P. Roskilly, An operational and economic study of a reverse osmosis desalination system for potable water and land irrigation. Desalination, 2016. 397: p. 174–184. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Missimer, T.M. and R.G. Maliva, Environmental issues in seawater reverse osmosis desalination: Intakes and outfalls. Desalination, 2018. 434: p. 198–215. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Muñoz, F. and L.A. Becerril, Low-capacity Reverse Osmosis Solar Desalination Plant. Energy Procedia, 2014. 57: p. 2787–2793. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, W., et al., Modeling for condensate throttling and its application on the flexible load control of power plants. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2016. 95: p. 303–310. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Singh, S.P., G. Philip, and S.K. Singh, Effect of condenser vacuum on performance of a Reheat Regenerative 210 MW Fossil-Fuel based Power Plants. International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, 2014. 4: p. 190–195. [Google Scholar]
- Rostami, S., et al., The effect of throttle valve positions on thermodynamic second law efficiency and availability of SI engine using bioethanol-gasoline blends. Renewable Energy, 2017. 103: p. 208–216. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, J., M. Diao, and K. Yue, Optimization on pinch point temperature difference of ORC system based on AHP-Entropy method. Energy, 2017. 141: p. 97–107. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kosasih, A. E, and Ruhiyat Nanang, COMBINATION OF ELECTRIC AIR HEATER AND REFRIGERATION SYSTEM TO REDUCE ENERGY CONSUMPTION: A SIMULATION OF THERMODYNAMIC SYSTEM. International Journal of Technology, 2016.2:p.288–295 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.