E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Eco Tropical Built Environment|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- Chow, W. and J. Liu, Fire Hazards of Façade Materials for Energy Conservation under Flashover. Energy Procedia, 78: p. 3483–3488 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen, K.T., et al., Performance of modern building façades in fire: a comprehensive review. Electronic Journal of Structural Engineering, 16: p. 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Guillaume, E., et al., Study of fire behaviour of facade mock-ups equipped with aluminium composite material-based claddings, using intermediate-scale test method. Fire and Materials (2018) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Fu, J., Y. Li, and J. Zhang, Effects of the Horizontal Projection on the Distribution of the Façade Temperature (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Chow, L.C., Spread of smoke and heat along narrow air cavity in double-skin façade fires. Thermal Science, 18(suppl. 2): p. 405–416 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hu, L., et al., Window ejected flame width and depth evolution along facade from under-ventilated enclosure fires. Fire Safety Journal, 76: p. 44–53 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lu, K., et al., Facade flame heights from enclosure fires with side walls at the opening. Procedia Engineering, 62: p. 202–210 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lu, K., et al., Heat flux profile upon building facade with side walls due to window ejected fire plume: An experimental investigation and global correlation. Fire Safety Journal, 70: p. 14–22 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.