E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Eco Tropical Built Environment|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- Chow, W. and J. Liu, Fire Hazards of Façade Materials for Energy Conservation under Flashover. Energy Procedia, 78: p. 3483–3488 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen, K.T., et al., Performance of modern building façades in fire: a comprehensive review. Electronic Journal of Structural Engineering, 16: p. 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Guillaume, E., et al., Study of fire behaviour of facade mock-ups equipped with aluminium composite material-based claddings, using intermediate-scale test method. Fire and Materials (2018) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Fu, J., Y. Li, and J. Zhang, Effects of the Horizontal Projection on the Distribution of the Façade Temperature (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Chow, L.C., Spread of smoke and heat along narrow air cavity in double-skin façade fires. Thermal Science, 18(suppl. 2): p. 405–416 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hu, L., et al., Window ejected flame width and depth evolution along facade from under-ventilated enclosure fires. Fire Safety Journal, 76: p. 44–53 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lu, K., et al., Facade flame heights from enclosure fires with side walls at the opening. Procedia Engineering, 62: p. 202–210 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lu, K., et al., Heat flux profile upon building facade with side walls due to window ejected fire plume: An experimental investigation and global correlation. Fire Safety Journal, 70: p. 14–22 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.