E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Eco Tropical Built Environment|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- J. R. Mawhinney and G. G. Back, “Water Mist Fire Suppression Systems,” in SFPE Handbook of Fire Protection Engineering, 2016, pp. 1590–1593. [Google Scholar]
- F. Pancawardani, D. Arini, R. Putra, M. Lutfi, and F. Ali, “Analysis of Water Mist Fire Suppression System Applied on Cellulose Fire,” Procedia Eng., vol. 170, pp. 344–351, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Jenft, A. Collin, P. Boulet, G. Pianet, A. Breton, and A. Muller, “Experimental and numerical study of pool fire suppression using water mist,” Fire Saf. J., vol. 67, pp. 1–12, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Chiu and Y. Li, “Full-scale experimental and numerical analysis of water mist system for sheltered fire sources in wind generator compartment,” Process Saf. Environ. Prot., vol. 98, pp. 40–49, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Mcgrattan, S. Hostikka, R. Mcdermott, J. Floyd, C. Weinschenk, and K. Overholt, Fire Dynamics Simulator Technical Reference Guide Volume 1: Mathematical Model, Sixth Edit., vol. 1. NIST, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- K. Mcgrattan, S. Hostikka, R. Mcdermott, J. Floyd, C. Weinschenk, and K. Overholt, Fire Dynamics Simulator User ' s Guide, Sixth Edit. NIST, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- D. K. Shen, M. X. Fang, C. Energy, W. K. Chow, and H. Kong, “A Review on Ignition of Cellulose Materials Under External Heat Flux,” Int. J. Eng. Performance-Based Fire Codes, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 28–42, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Spraying System Co., “Industrial Hydraulic Spray Products Catalog.” p. E6. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.