E3S Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2018International Conference Green Energy and Smart Grids (GESG 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||The Modern Stage of the Smart Grid Concept|
|Published online||27 November 2018|
- Kobets B.B., Volkova I.O. The innovative development of electric power based on the concept of Smart Grid. M.: IAC Energy. 2010. 208 p. (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Voropai N.I., Stennikov V.A. Integrated Intelligent Energy Systems // News of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Energy. №1. 2014. Pp. 64-78 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- The Federal project “Digital Energy” http://minsvyaz.ru/uploaded/files/programma.pdf (access date 08.07.2018) [Google Scholar]
- Bushuev V.V. The main provisions of the strategic direction of development of the electric grid complex of Russia. Energetic.№6, 2018.Pp.12-14 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Massel L.V. Problems of the Smart Grid creation in Russia with a view to information and telecommunication technologies and proposed solutions // 14th International Workshop on Computer Science and Information Technologies: рroceedings. Vol. 1. 2013. AustriaSlovakiaHungaria. Pp. 115–120. [Google Scholar]
- Pospelov D.A. Situational management. Theory and practice. Moscow: Science. 1986. 284 p. (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Massel L.V., Massel A.G. Contingency management and semantic modeling in energy sector // 15th International Workshop on Cоmputer Science and Information Technologies: рroceedings. Vol. 1. 2014. England. Sheffield. Pp. 158-162. [Google Scholar]
- Massel L.V., Arshinsky V.L., Massel A.G. Intelligent computing on the basis of cognitive and event modeling and its application in energy security studies // International Journal of Energy Optimization and Engineering. Special issue on: Mathematical and heuristic modeling and optimization of energy systems. № 3(1). 2014. Pp. 83-91. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gruber T. R. Towards principles for the design of ontologies used for knowledge sharing. In N. Guarino and R. Poli, editors, Formal Ontology in Conceptual Analysis and Knowledge Representation. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Deventer, The Netherlands, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- Suarez-Figueroa M. C., Gomez-Perez A., Motta E., Gangemi A. (Eds.). Ontology engineering in a networked world. Springer Science & Business Media, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Trahtengerc E.A. Computer support of decision-making. M.: SINTEG. 1998. 376 p. (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Stoljarov L.N. The philosophy of event modeling by the example of the emergency scenario in energy sector // International Conference “Information Technologies in science, education, telecommunications and business": Proceedings. Ukraine. Gurzuf// 2010. Pp. 197-200 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Massel L.V., Massel A.G. Semiotic approach to development of intelligent systems of contingency management in energy sector/ Proceeding of the Workshop on Computer Science and Information Technologies (CSIT’2015), Rome, Italy.Vol. 1, 2015.UFA: USATU.Pp. 137-144. [Google Scholar]
- Massel L.V., Massel A.G. Intelligent system of semiotic type for decision-making support in Russia energy sector based on situational management conception /Proceedings of IV International scientific conference “Information technologies in science, management, social sphere and medicine” (ITSMSSM 2017)) // Advances in Computer Science Research (ACSR). Volume 72, 2017. Pp. 423-429. https://www.atlantis-press.com/proceedings/itsmssm-17 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.