E3S Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2018International Conference Green Energy and Smart Grids (GESG 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||The Modern Stage of the Smart Grid Concept|
|Published online||27 November 2018|
- M.V. Kostenko, L.S. Perelman, Yu.P. Shkarin Wave processes and electrical disturbances in multi-wire high-voltage lines. Energy. M., 272, (1973). [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Tsitsikjan Electromagnetic compatibility in power industry. ELMOR. St-Petersburg, 184, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for the calculation of short-circuit currents and the selection of electrical equipment. G153-34.0-20.527-98. Energia. M, 83, (1998). [Google Scholar]
- M.Sh. Misrikhanov, Yu.A. Iostson, N.B. Rubtsova, Computer program “Electromagnetic parameters of overhead transmission lines № 2006613744, 27.10.2006. [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Tokarskiy, N.B. Rubtsova Distribution of voltage induced by parallel transmission line along dead and grounded line. Safety in the Technosphere, 4 (June-July), 32-38, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.