E3S Web Conf.
Volume 72, 20182018 The International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Green Energy (CEEGE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Electronics Technology and Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||05 December 2018|
- Bucknor M.D., Modeling of electrical cable failure in a dynamic assessment of fire risk, The Ohio State University, U.S., (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Cha E.J., Elligwood B.R. Structural Safety 44 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Baranowsky P., Facemire J.W., The updated fire events database: description of content and fire event classification guidance, Electric Power Research Institute, Palo Alto, CA (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Kassawara R.P., Hyslop J.S., NUREG/CR-6850 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Wang G., Experimental study on the effect of fire retardant coating for insulation failure of cable, Langfang, The Chinese People’s Armed Police Academy (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Y.C., Li Q., Zhang J.Q., and Fan M.H., Procedia Engineering 135 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Nowlen S.P., Wyant F.J., NUREG/CR-6931 2 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Ren S.J., Research on the prediction model of fire-induced electrical cable failure in nuclear power plants, Langfang, The Chinese People’s Armed Police Academy (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.