E3S Web Conf.
Volume 72, 20182018 The International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Green Energy (CEEGE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power Electronics Technology and Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||05 December 2018|
- Kassawara R P., Hyslop J.S., NUREG/CR-6850 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Murphy J.E., Determination of failure criteria for electric cables exposed to fire for use in a nuclear power plant risk analysis, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, U.S. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Iqbal N., Salley M.H., NUREG-1805 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Mcgrattan K., NUREG/CR-6931, 3 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Nowlen S.P., Wyant F.J., NUREG/CR-6931 1 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Nowlen S.P., Wyant F.J., NUREG/CR-6931 2 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Valbuena G.R., Probabilistic models to estimate fire-induced cable damage at nuclear power plants, University of Maryland, U.S. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Bucknor M.D., Modeling of electrical cable failure in a dynamic assessment of fire risk, The Ohio State University, U.S., (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Fu Q., Study on fire performance of typical cables,” University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Wang G., Experimental study on the effect of fire retardant coating for insulation failure of cable, The Chinese People’s Armed Police Academy, Langfang (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Y.C., Li Q., Zhang J.Q., Fan M.H., Procedia Engineering, 135 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.