E3S Web Conf.
Volume 72, 20182018 The International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Green Energy (CEEGE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Electronics Technology and Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||05 December 2018|
- A.J. Anarkooli, M.H. Hosseinlou, “Analysis of the injury severity of crashes by considering different lighting conditions on two-lane rural roads,” Journal of Safety Research, Vol. 56, pp.57-65 (2016). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- CIE Publication 144:2001, Road surfaces and road marking reflection characteristics (2001). [Google Scholar]
- D. Schreuder, “A portable reflectometer for on the road measurements. Experiences from the Netherlands,” CIE Int. Symp. Road surface photometric characteristics, p.4 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- L. Moretti, G. Cantisani, P.D. Mascio, “Management of road tunnels: construction, maintenance and lighting costs,” Tunn. Undergr. Space Technol. 51, 84-89 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Wang, A. Schacht, Z. Leng, C. Leng, J. Kollmann, M. Oeser, “Effects of material composition on mechanical and acoustic performance of poroelastic road surface (PERS),” Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 135, pp. 352-360 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- D. Wang, P. Liu, H. Wang, A. Ueckermann, M. Oeser, “Modeling and testing of road surface aggregate wearing behaviour,” Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 131, pp.129-137 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Department of Highways. 2010. the department of highways within the geographical boundary of Thailand. [ONLINE] Available at: http://www.doh.go.th/. [Accessed 13 January 2015]. [Google Scholar]
- C. Rodrigues, P.S. Almeida, G.M. Soares, J.M. Jorge, D.P. Pinto, H. Braga, A C, “An experimental comparison between different technologies arising for public lighting: LED luminaires replacing high pressure sodium lamps,” 2011 IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics (ISIE), pp.141-146 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sędziwy, A. Basiura. “Energy Reduction in Roadway Lighting Achieved with Novel Design Approach and LEDs,” LEUKOS, pp.1-7 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- CIE Publication 66:1984, Road surfaces and lighting; joint technical report CIE/PIARC (1984) [Google Scholar]
- CIE Publication 144:2001, Road surfaces and road marking reflection characteristics (2001) [Google Scholar]
- CIE 31-1976 Glare and uniformity in road lighting installations (1976). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.