E3S Web Conf.
Volume 72, 20182018 The International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Green Energy (CEEGE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Electronics Technology and Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||05 December 2018|
- Duan Y F, Ran H Y, Feng-Li L I. Design of Foundation for Offshore Wind Field[J]. Journal of Water Resources & Architectural Engineering, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Wei K, Yuan W. Nonlinear Analysis of Offshore Jacket Structures including Ductility of Welded Tubular Connections[C]// International Conference on Smart City and Systems Engineering. IEEE Computer Society, 2016:128-132. [Google Scholar]
- Malcolm N, Aggarwal R. Analysis of transient potential phenomena due to direct lightning strikes on wind turbine blade[C] IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting. IEEE, 2014:1-5. [Google Scholar]
- Gibson R E, Dowse B E W. The influence of geotechnical engineering on the evolution of offshore structures in the North Sea[J]. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 2011, 18(2):171-178. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nagao M, Nagaoka N, Baba Y, et al. FDTD Analysis of the Current Distribution within the Grounding System for a Wind Turbine Generation Tower Struck by Lightning[J]. Ieej Transactions on Power & Energy, 2008, 128(11):1393-1400. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chow, Y.L, Yang, J.J, Srivastava, K.D. Grounding resistance of buried electrodes in multi-layer earth predicted by simple voltage measurements along earth surface -A theoretical discussion[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 1995, 10(2):707-715. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cong L, Zhang X Q. Study on calculation of grounding resistance of wind turbine[J] .Electric Technology, 2015(17):44-48. [Google Scholar]
- GB 50169-2006. Code for construction and acceptance of earthed device electric equipment installation engineering[S]. 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Yang W B, Zhou H. Design for potential protection and lightning grounding of wind turbine[J]. High Voltage Engineering, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao H X, Wang X R. Lightning Stroke Mechanism of Wind Turbines and Its Lightning Protection measures [J]. Power System Technology, 2003, 07:12-15+39. [Google Scholar]
- Tao S, Zhang X, Huang K. A simulation exploration on the grounding characteristic of monopile foundation offshore wind turbines[J]. Journal of Renewable & Sustainable Energy, 2016, 2004, 28(4): 27-29 [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Z N, Wang J G, Fan Y D, et al. Grounding Impedance Calculation of Steel Monopile Foundations of Offshore Wind Turbines in Intertidal Zone[C]// Iclp. 2014:946-949. [Google Scholar]
- DeVries W. Assessment of bottom-mounted support structure types with conventional design stiffness and installation techniques for typical deep-water sites. Upwind Research Report D, vol. 4 (2007) pp. 1-76 [Google Scholar]
- DNV-OS-J101. Design of offshore wind turbine structures[S]. 2004 [Google Scholar]
- Dier A F, Hellan O. A Non-Linear Tubular Joint Response Model for Pushover Analysis[C]// ASME 2002 21st International Conference on Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 2002:627-634. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vorpahl F, Popko W, Kaufer D. Description of a basic model of the "UpWind reference jacket" for code comparison in the OC4 project under IEA Wind Annex XXX[J]. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- IEC62305-1, Protection against lightning-Part 1: General principles. 2006. [Google Scholar]
- IEC 61400-24, Wind turbine generator systems-Part 24: Lightning protection, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- National Standards of the People’s Republic of China, GB50057-2010, Design Code for Protection of Structures against lightning. Beijing, China Plan publishing House, 2010. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.