E3S Web Conf.
Volume 72, 20182018 The International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Green Energy (CEEGE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Electronics Technology and Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||05 December 2018|
- Effect of atmospheric ice accretion on the dynamic performance of wind tubrine blades by Abdel Salam Alsabagh [Google Scholar]
- Review of the Phenomenon of Ice Shedding from Wind Turbine Blades by H. Xue,H. Khawaja [Google Scholar]
- Influence of Icing on the Modal Behavior of Wind Turbine Blades by Sudhakar Gantasala , Jean-Claude Luneno and Jan-Olov Aidanpää [Google Scholar]
- CES EDUPACK [Google Scholar]
- http://www.enginsoft.it/applications/aerospace/wind.html [Google Scholar]
- Atmospheric icing effects on aerodynamics of wind turbine blade by R.S. Myong [Google Scholar]
- Ice shedding and ice throw risk and mitigation by David Wahl and Phiippe Giguere. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.