E3S Web Conf.
Volume 72, 20182018 The International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Green Energy (CEEGE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modern Electronic Technology and Application|
|Published online||05 December 2018|
- H. E. Merrit, Hydraulic control systems John Wiley & Sons, New York (1967) [Google Scholar]
- R. B. Walters, Hydraulic and electro-hydraulic control systems Elsevier applied science (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Watton, Fluid Power Systems: Modeling, Simulation, Analog and Microcomputer Control, Prentice Hall, Hemel Hempstead, UK (1989) [Google Scholar]
- H. Du and N. D. Manring, A single-actuator control design for hydraulic variable displacement pumps, Proceedings of the American Control Conference, Arlington, pp. 4484–4489, June. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- N. Niksefat and N. Sepehri, Designing robust force control of hydraulic actuators despite system and environmental uncertainties, IEEE Control Syst. Mag., 66–77, April (2001) [Google Scholar]
- L. Laval, N. K. M’Siridi, and J. C. Cadiou, H/sub /spl infin//-force control of a hydraulic servo-actuator with environmental uncertainties, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Minneapolis, MA, pp. 1566–1571, April (1996) [Google Scholar]
- H. Lu and W Lin, Robust controller with disturbance rejection for hydraulic servo systems, IEEE Transaction on Industrial Electronics, 40, 157–162, February (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Prattand, M. M. Williamson, Series elastic actuators, in Proc. IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. Intell. Robots Syst. Human Robot Interact. Cooperative Robots, vol. 1, pp. 399–406 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- D. W. Robinson, G. A. Pratt, Force controllable hydro-elastic actuator, Proceedings of the IEEE international Conference (2000) [Google Scholar]
- J. Pratt, B. Krupp, and C. Morse, Series elastic actuators for high fidelity force control, Ind. Robot, Int. J., vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 234–241 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. K. Kim, B. H. Kim, S. B. Shin, Development of Atomization Spraying System for Solvent-free Paint(I) Flow Analysis of Hydraulic Actuator, The Korean Society of Manufacturing Process Engineers, vol. 10, No. 2, 61-66 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Kim, D. K. Kim, Development of High Pressure Pump of 50MPa class for ship painting, Journal of Ocean Engineering and Technology, Vol.27, no.6, 106-111 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.