E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Energy Planning, Policy, and Management|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- Dipl.Kulturwirt, GunnarBraun. The Potential of Wind Power as a Renewable Energy Source for Indonesia. July 2002. University of Passau, Department of Southeast Asian Studies. [Google Scholar]
- Agar, David, 2005, “A Description of Current Technology in Solar Cell”, Department of Physical Chemistry, University of Jyvaskyla. [Google Scholar]
- Hankins, Mark. 2010. Stand-Alone Solar Electric Systems. London: Earthscan. [Google Scholar]
- GustavePaul Corten, dkk, 8 september 1968 [Google Scholar]
- Papadopoulou, ElenaV.M. 2011. Photovoltaic Industrial Systems. Berlin: Springer. [Google Scholar]
- Bejo, A, (2008), “Rahasia Kemudahan Bahasa C Dalam Mikrokontroler ATMega8535”, Edisi Pertama, Graha Ilmu, Yogyakarta. [Google Scholar]
- sumber : suprianto blog’s 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Hamada, M., 2008., AIST makes LiFePO4 Superfine Particles For Li Ion Baterry, Nikkei Automotive Technology, Japan. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.