E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Management and Spatial Planning|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- Ozturk et al. 2009. Determination Of Heavy Metals In Fish, Water And Sediments Of Avsar Dam Lake In Turkey. Iran. J. Environ. Health. Sci. Eng., 2009, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 73–80 [Google Scholar]
- Fardiaz, S., 2006, Water and Air Pollutions. Kanisius, Yogyakarta. [Google Scholar]
- Palar, H. 1994.Digestion and Toxicology of Heavy Metal. PT RinekaCipta. Jakarta. [Google Scholar]
- Rifardi. 2010.Modern Sea Sediment Ecology. Unri press, Pekanbaru. Yu X, Yana Y, Wang W. 2011. The distribution and speciation of trace metals in surface sediments from the Pearl River Estuary and the Data Bay, Southern China. Marine Pollution Bulletin. . 60:1364–137. [Google Scholar]
- Bryan GW. 1976. Heavy metal contamination in the sea. R. Johnstan (ed), Marine Pollution. Academic Press. London: 86-302. [Google Scholar]
- Rochyatun, E, Kaisupy, M. Taufik, Rozak, Abdul. 2006. Distribution of Heavy Metal in water and sediment in the waters Cisadane River Estuary. Makara Science 10 (1): 35–40. [Google Scholar]
- Darmono, 2001. Environment and Pollution (Relationship with Metal Compound Toxicology), Publisher: Universitas Indonesia Press, Jakarta. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.