E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Technology and Pollution Control|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- Y. belorkar, “Fluidized bed drying of fruit and vegetables” international journal of engineering studies and technical approach, vol. 1, pp. 1–8, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. latif, “A study of the design of fluidized bed reactors for biomass gasification” university of london, london, (1999). [Google Scholar]
- A. de vasconcelo s. douglas p., “minimum and full fluidization velocity for alumina used in the aluminum smelter,” international journal of engineering, vol. 3(4), pp. 7–13,(2011). [Google Scholar]
- A. Dewi. S, “proses pengeringan bubuk teh pada pengolahan teh hitam CTC,” universitas brawijaya malang, lumajang, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- W. Widayati, “fenomena dan kecepatan minimum fluidisasi” eksergi, vol. 10(2), pp. 42–46, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- W. Thomson, theory of vibration with application, CRC Press, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- Rao, S.S., mechanichal vibration, Upper saddle river: prentice hall, 2011 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.