E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Green Public Policy, Politic, and Equity Development|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- K. M. Livingston, “A critical evaluation of the utility and implementation of carrying capacity based land-use planning regulations, with a case study of cape cod, massachusetts (Order No. 1376747. Available from ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Full Text: The Humanities and Social Sciences Collection. (304221336)”. Retrieved from http://search.proquest.com/docview/3042213367accountid=25704 [Google Scholar]
- Republic of Indonesia, “Law Number 29 of 2009 on Transmigration”, Jakarta: State Secretariat, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- M. Howleet, & M. Ramesh, “Studying Public Policy: Policy Cycles and Policy Subsystems. Oxford University Press”, USA, (1995). [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Minister of Manpower and Transmigration, “Regulation of the Minister of Manpower and Transmigration No. 214 of 2007 concerning General Guidelines for the Development and Development of Independent Integrated City in the Transmigration Area”, Jakarta: Cabinet Secretariat, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Decision of North Bengkulu Regent, “Decision of Bupati Number 233 Year 2009 About the Stipulation / Appointment of Land Procurement For Location of Integrated Central City Development Center (KTM) Lagita, North Bengkulu Regenc”, North Bengkulu: Regional Secretariat, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Minister of Manpower and Transmigration, “Decree of Minister of Manpower and Transmigration Number 137 Year 2008 About Determination of Location of Development and Development of Integrated Integrated City (KTM) in Transmigration Area, Jakarta: Cabinet Secretariat, (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.