E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Gender, Formal‐Informal Worker and Environmental Behavior|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- A. E. Hara, “A Gendered Battle: Human Security and Women’s Struggle for Equality in Indonesia’s New Democratic Era”, in Brennen Jenkins (ed.), Mainstreaming Human Security: The Asian Contribution, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Hara, “Pancasila and Perda shari’ah Debates in the Post-Soeharto Era: toward a New Political Consensus”, M. Okamoto, A. Ota, and S. Ahmad (eds.), Chapter 3 in, “Islam in Contention: Rethinking Islam and State in Indonesia”, Center for Southeast Asian Studies, Kyoto (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A. Milner, “The Invention of Politics in Colonial Malaya”, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (2002). [Google Scholar]
- A. Trihartono, and H.B. Patriadi, “The 2014 Indonesian general election and beyond Melting “frozen” cleavages’, Asian Journal of Comparative Politics”, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 25–43 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Trihartono, “Beyond Measuring the Voice of the People: The Evolving Role of Political Polling in Indonesia’s Local Leader Elections,Southeast Asian Studies”, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp.151–182, April (2014). [Google Scholar]
- B. Anderson, “Imagined Communities: Reflections on the Origin and Spread of Nationalism”, Verso, London (1991). [Google Scholar]
- Ihsanuddin, “Survei: Perempuan Masih Dipandang Sebelah Mata di Dunia Politik Indonesia”, kompas.com 11 February (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S. McKay, “Women, Human Security, and Peace-building: A Feminist Analysis”, Conflict and Human Security: A Search for New Approaches of Peace-building, Chapter 7, IPSHU English Research Report Series No.19, p. 154 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- N. Machiavelli, “The Prince”, University of Chicago Press, Chicago (1985). [Google Scholar]
- S. Muj ani, “Research and Consulting (SMRC), Exit polls of the 2014 general election, Indonesia”, April (2014). [Google Scholar]
- U. Kristoffersson, “HIV/AIDS as a Human Security Issue: A Gender Perspective, Expert Group Meeting on the HIV/AIDS Pandemic and its Gender Implications”, 13-17 November, Windhoek, Namibia (2000). [Google Scholar]
- V. R. Hadiz, “Reorganizing political power in Indonesia: a reconsideration of so-called ‘democratic transitions’”, The Pacific Review, Vol. 16, No. 4, p. 594, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Republika, http://www.republika.co.id, “Ini Dia Profil Anggota Legislatif 2014-2019” accessed 10 October 2017, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Kompas Perempuan, http://www.komnasperempuan.go.id, “Kertas Posisi RUU Pemilu”, accessed on 10 October 2017 (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.