E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Health, Safety and Environment Information Systems|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- E. Palantei, E., et al. A 2.5 GHz wireless ECG system for remotely monitoring heart pulses. Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium (APSURSI), 2012 IEEE. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- E. Pearce, James Patrick Smith, and Patricia A. Downie. A general textbook of nursing, Specialists and Other Experts. Faber, 1980. [Google Scholar]
- B. Liu, Gang Shi, and Wei Zhao. The design of portable ECG health monitoring system. IEEE Control And Decision Conference (CCDC), 2017. [Google Scholar]
- R. Chetney. Home healthcare now 21.10 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- T. H. Y. Ling, et al. XBee wireless blood pressure monitoring system with microsoft visual studio computer interfacing. IEEE Intelligent Systems, Modelling and Simulation (ISMS), 2015. [Google Scholar]
- T. S. Sollu, Alamsyah, M. Bachtiar, and A. G. Sooai. Patients’ heart monitoring system based on wireless sensor network.” IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 336. no. 1. IOP Publishing, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Her Shih, et al. “An embedded mobile ECG reasoning system for elderly patients.” IEEE Trans. Information Technology in Biomedicine 14.3 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A. H. M Saod, et al. Android-based elderly support system. Computer Applications and Industrial Electronics (ISCAIE), 2017 IEEE Symposium on. IEEE, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- E. Valchinov, A. Antoniou, K. Rotas and N. Pallikarakis. Wearable ECG system for health and sports monitoring.” Wireless Mobile Communication and Healthcare (Mobihealth), IEEE International Conference on, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- S. Salomi Thomas, A. Saraswat, A. Shashwat, and V. Bharti. Sensing heart beat and body temperature digitally using Arduino. Signal Processing, Communication, Power and Embedded System (SCOPES), IEEE International Conference on, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Alamsyah, E. Setijadi, I. K. E. Purnama, and M. H. Purnomo. Performance of the routing protocols AODV, DSDV and OLSR in health monitoring using NS3, IEEE International Seminar on Intelligent Technology and Its Application (ISITIA), 2016. [Google Scholar]
- E Upton and G. Halfacree. Raspberry Pi user guide. John Wiley & Sons, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- M. S. B. Bahrudin, R. Abu Kassim, and N. Buniyamin. Development of fire alarm system using raspberry pi and arduino uno. Electrical, electronics and system engineering (iceese), international conference on. IEEE, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Clinicalgate, The physical examination and its basis in physiology, https://clinicalgate:com/the-physicalexamination-and-its-basis-in-physiology, accessed on 2 July 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.