E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Health, Safety and Environment Information Systems|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- D. J. Cleather, J. E. Goodwin, and A. M. J. Bull, “Hip and knee joint loading during vertical jumping and push jerking,” Clin. Biomech., vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 98103, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Sinusas, “Osteoarthritis: Diagnosis and Treatment,” Bmj, vol. 1, no. 5222, pp. 355–356, 1961. [Google Scholar]
- K. Uchiyama et al., “Early fracture of the modular neck of a MODULUS femoral stem,” Arthroplast. Today, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 93–98, 2017. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- B. M. Stronach, M. D. Roach, and K. R. St. John, “Failure of Emperion modular femoral stem with implant analysis,” Arthroplast. Today, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 11–14, 2016. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K. Rueckl, P. K. Sculco, J. Berliner, M. B. Cross, C. Koch, and F. Boettner, “Fracture risk of tapered modular revision stems: A failure analysis,” Arthroplast. Today, pp. 11–16, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- K. Colic, A. Sedmak, A. Grbovic, U. Tatic, and S. Sedmak, “Finite Element Modeling of Hip Implant Static Loading,” Procedia Eng., vol. 149, no. June, pp. 257–262, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- A. Z. Senalp, O. Kayabasi, and H. Kurtaran, “Static, dynamic and fatigue behavior of newly designed stem shapes for hip prosthesis using finite element analysis,” Mater. Des., vol. 28, no. 5, pp. 1577–1583, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- H. Jiang, “Static and Dynamic Mechanics Analysis on Artificial Hip Joints with Different Interface Designs by the Finite Element Method,” J. Bionic Eng., vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 123–131, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- P. J. Prendergast, “Finite element models in tissue mechanics and orthopaedic implant design,” Clin. Biomech., vol. 12, no. 6, pp. 343–366, 1997. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Jamari, R. Ismail, E. Saputra, S. Sugiyanto, and I. B. Anwar, “The Effect of Repeated Impingement on UHMWPE Material in Artificial Hip Joint during Salat Activities,” Adv. Mater. Res., vol. 896, pp. 272–275, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Ismail, E. Saputra, and M. Tauviqirrahman, “Numerical Study of Salat Movements for Total Hip Replacement Patient,” Appl. Mech., vol. 493, pp. 426–431, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- E. Saputra, I. B. Anwar, J. Jamari, and E. van der Heide, “A Bipolar Artificial Hip Joint Design for Contact Impingement Reduction,” Adv. Mater. Res., vol. 1123, pp. 164–168, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Saputra, I. B. Anwar, J. Jamari, and E. Van Der Heide, “Finite element analysis of artificial hip joint movement during human activities,” Procedia Eng., vol. 68, pp. 102–108, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- H. E. F. El-shiekh, “Finite Element Simulation of Hip Joint Replacement under Static and Dynamic Loading,” no. March, pp. 1–293, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- M. Sivasankar, “Failure Analysis of Hip Prosthesis,” no. November, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Vogel, G. Carotenuto, J. J. Basti, and W. N. Levine, “Physical activity after total joint arthroplasty,” Sports Health, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 441450, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- N. Bonnheim, H. Gramling, M. Ries, S. Shukla, B. Iliescu, and L. Pruitt, “Fatigue fracture of a cemented Omnifit CoCr femoral stem: implant and failure analysis,” Arthroplast. Today, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 234238, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- D. Bennett and T. Goswami, “Finite element analysis of hip stem designs,” Mater. Des., vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 45–60, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- T. Madras, “Finite Element Based Design Of Hip Joint Prosthesis Finite Element Based Design Of Hip Joint Thesis Submitted In Partial Fulfillment Of The Requirements For The Degree Of Master Of Technology In National Institute Of Technology, Indonesia” No. July 2011, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- A. Kumar, R. Kumar, and A. Dixit, “Numerical Analysis of Hip Joint Implant,” Mater. Today Proc., vol. 2, no. 4-5, pp. 1649–1656, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- K. R. Cidambi, S. L. Barnett, P. R. Mallette, J. J. Patel, N. A. Nassif, and R. S. Gorab, “Impact of Femoral Stem Design on Failure After Anterior Approach Total Hip Arthroplasty,” J. Arthroplasty, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- P. D. Harvey “Engineering Properties of Steels,” American Society for Metals, Metals Park OH, 1982. [Google Scholar]
- P. Damm and A. Bender, “Hip Joint Database,” Berlin, 2018. [Cited 12 July 2018]. Available: https://orthoload.com/database/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.