E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Health, Safety and Environment Information Systems|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- TMJ, “Traffic Report,” 2015. [Google Scholar]
- A. Pakgohar, R. S. Tabrizi, M. Khalili, and A. Esmaeli, “The role of human factor in incidence and severity of road crashes based on the CART and LR regression: A data mining approach,” Procedia Comput. Sci., vol. 3, pp. 764–769, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Beshah and S. Hill, “Mining Road Traffic Accident Data to Improve Safety: Role of Road-Related Factors on Accident Severity in Ethiopia.,” in The 2010 AAAI Spring Symposium, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- E. Prasetyo, Data Mining Concept and Application with Matlab (in Bahasa). Andy Offset, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- M. Sowmya and P. Ponmuthuramalingam, “Analyzing the Road Traffic and Accidents with Classification Techniques,” Int. J. Comput. Trends Technol., vol. 5, no. 4, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. H. Inmon, Building the Data Warehouse. Wiley, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- G. Williams, M. Hegland, and S. Roberts, “Data Mining,” Australia, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- T. Connolly and C. Begg, Database Systems :A Practical Approach to Design, implementation and management. England: Addision Wesley, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- R. Kimball and M. Ross, The Kimball Group Reader: Rentlessly Practical Tools forData Warehousing and Business Intelligence. Wiley, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- R. R. Nelson, P. A. Todd, and B. H. Wixom, “Antecedents of Information and System Quality: An Empirical Examination Within the Context of Data Warehousing,” J. Manag. Inf. Syst., vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 199–235, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- M. Brady and J. Loonam, Exploring The Use of Entity-relationship Diagraming as a Technique to Support Grounded Theory Inquiry. Emerald Group, 2010. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.