E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Health, Safety and Environment Information Systems|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- P. Kotler, K.L. Keller, Marketing Management, 14th Edition. (Pearson Prentice Hall Inc., New Jersey, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- P.W. Jordan, Designing Pleasureable Products: An Introduction to the New Human Factors (CRC Press Book, New York, 2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Mauro, T. John, S. Kaori, The role of appraisal in human emotions: A cross-cultural study, Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 62, 2, 301–317 (1992) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. Gumulya, P. Nastasia, Kajian Teori Emotional Design, Jurnal Desain, 3, 1, 1–20 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.N. Sheth, B. Mittal, B.I. Newman, Customer Behavior: Consumer Behavior and Beyond (The Dryden Press, Fort Worth, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- Darsono, Faktor Emosi dalam Perilaku Konsumen, Dharma Ekonomi, XIX, 36 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Sanders, E. McCormick, Human Factors in Engineering and Design (McGraw-Hill, Singapore, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- W. Huitt, Bloom et al. s taxonomy of the cognitive domain, (Educational Psychology Interactive, Valdosta, Valdosta State University, GA, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- P.M.A. Desmet, To love and not to love: Why do products elicitmixed emotion. Proceedings of the first international conference on Design & Emotion, 67–73 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- L. Damien, B. Nathalie, Emotion and Interface Design: How to measure interface design emotional effect? (KEER 2014, Linkoping, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- K.R. Scherer, V. Shuman, J.R.J. Fontaine, C. Soriano, The GRID meets the Wheel: Assessing emotional feeling via self-report, In J.R.J. Fontaine, K.R. Scherer, C. Soriano (Eds.), Components of emotional meaning: A sourcebook. (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Grier, A. Bangor, P. Kortum, S.C. Peres, The system usability scale : Beyond standard usability testing, Proceeding of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society Annual Meeting, 57, 1, 187–191 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Jansen, Usability Evaluation of Windows 8 with Keyboard and Mouse (Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.