E3S Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2018International Conference Series on Life Cycle Assessment: Life Cycle Assessment as A Metric to Achieve Sustainable Development Goals (ICSoLCA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 December 2018|
- A.M. Villamagna and B.R. Murphy, Freshwater Biology 55(2) (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.W. Flint and W.L. Houser, Living a Sustainable Lifestyle for Our Children’s (iUniverse, USA, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- United Nations, Transforming Our World: The 2030 Agenda For Sustainable Development (United Nations, USA, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Akbari, Utilization of Water Hyacinth in Cirata Reservoir Through Briquette Processing (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C.T. Horngren, S.M. Datar, and M.V. Rajan. Cost Accounting, A Managerial Emphasis 14th Edition (Pearson Prentice Hall, New Jersey, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Newnan, T.G. Eschenbach, and J.P. Lavelle. Engineering Economic Analysis 9th Edition (Oxford University Press, New York, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Guide to Cost-Benefit Analysis of Invesments Projects (European Union, Belgium, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. Shoeb and H.J. Singh, Kinetics Studies of Biogas Evolved from Water Hyacinth. Proceeding 2nd International Symposium on New Technologies for Environmental Monitoring and Agro-Applications (Tekirdag/Turkey, 2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.