E3S Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2018International Conference Series on Life Cycle Assessment: Life Cycle Assessment as A Metric to Achieve Sustainable Development Goals (ICSoLCA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 December 2018|
- P. Järvensivu, T. Toivanen, T. Vadén, V. Lähde, A. Majava, J. T. Eronen, Governance of Economic Transition. 1-18 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Biswas. Sustainable green banking approach: The need of the hour. Business Spectrum. 1, 1, 32-38 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Gobert, M.M. Poitevin Environmental risks: should banks be liable? (CIRANO, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Bihari. Green banking-towards socially responsible banking in India. International Journal of Business Insights & Transformation. 4, 1 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Hadad, I. Maftuchah. Sustainable Financing. (Kompas Gramedia, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. Weber, M. Fenchel, R.W. Scholz. Empirical analysis of the integration of environmental risks into the credit risk management process of European banks. Business Strategy and the Environment. 17, 3, 149-59 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- O. Weber, S. Remer. Social banks and the future of sustainable finance. (Routledge, 2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- World Bank Group. Roadmap for a Sustainable Financial System. World Bank (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Cambridge Centre for Sustainable Finance. Environmental risk analysis by financial institutions: a review of global practice. (Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.