E3S Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2018International Conference Series on Life Cycle Assessment: Life Cycle Assessment as A Metric to Achieve Sustainable Development Goals (ICSoLCA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||12 December 2018|
- M. Mowforth and I. Munt, Tourism and Sustainability: Development, globalisation and new tourism in the Third World (Routledge, London, 2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.I. Gallego-álvarez and P. Eduardo. Int. Bus. Rev. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Banks, R. Scheyvens, S. Mclennan, and A. Bebbington. Third World Q. 32, 2, 245-263 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Naidoo and R. Sharpley. J. Destin. Mark. Manag. 5, 1, 16-25 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H.R. Bernard, Social Research Methods: Qualitative and Quantitative Approaches (SAGE Publications, Los Angeles, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Alasuutari, Researching Culture: Qualitative Method and Cultural Studies (SAGE Publications, London, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Robbins and M. Coulter, Management. (Pearson Education, New Jersey, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Wibisana. Mimb. Huk. 29, 2, 292-307 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tom Waas, J. Hugé, V. Verbruggen, and T. Wright. Sustainability 3, 10, 1637-1661 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- F. Deraman. J. Tour. Hosp. Culin. Arts 9, 2, 305-316 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.P. Baron, Business and its environment- 4th ed. (Prentice Hall, New Jersey, 2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.