E3S Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2018International Conference Series on Life Cycle Assessment: Life Cycle Assessment as A Metric to Achieve Sustainable Development Goals (ICSoLCA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||LCA towards Sustainable Production and Consumption|
|Published online||12 December 2018|
- R. Shah, Waste statistic (United Nations Environment Programme, Addis Ababa, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Honda, D. S. Khetriwal, R. Kuehr, Regional e-waste monitor: east and southeast asia (United Nations University ViE - Sustainable Cycles, Bonn, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Bodenstein, H. Leuer, J. Cons. Pol. 5, 29-50 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- C. P. Bakker, F. Wang, R. Kuehr, J. Huisman, J. Clean Prod. 69, 10-16 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Hennies, R. Stamminger, Resrc. Conserv. and Rcyc. 112, 78-82 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Cooper, J. Cons. Pol. 27, 421-449 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Pope, Understanding planned obsolescence: unsustainability through production, consumption and waste generation (Kogan Page Publisher, London, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Granberg, The quality re-evaluation process: product obsolescence in a consumer-producer interaction framework (Department of Economic History University of Stockholm, Stockholm, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- F. Wang, J. Huisman, A. Stevels, C. P. Balde, Waste Man. 33, 2397-2407 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Li, J. Yang, B. Lu, X. Song, Waste Man. 35, 247-254 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.