E3S Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2018International Conference Series on Life Cycle Assessment: Life Cycle Assessment as A Metric to Achieve Sustainable Development Goals (ICSoLCA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water Footprint and Conservation|
|Published online||12 December 2018|
- Alwi, L. Assessment of the impact of land use dynamics in the Wanggu watershed on sedimentation in Kendari Bay. Dissertation. Bogor Agricultural University Postgraduate School. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Central Ciliwung Cisadane River Region (BBWSCC). Studies control of water quality and solid waste in the BKT system. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Colley, R.J.D. River water quality in New Zealand: an introduction and overview. River Water Quality: 432-447. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Musamba, E.B., Y.M. Nganga, E.K. Bon, R.A. Giliba. Impact of socio-economic activities around Lake Victoria: land use and land use changes in Musoma Municipality, Tanzania. J. of Hum. Ecol. 35 3: 143-154. (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Suriawiria, U. Water in a healthy life and environment. Bandung. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Suwarno, L. Ika, Sugiyono. The basics of education. Yogyakarta. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Tafangenyasha, C., T. Dzinomwa. Land use in the Lowveld Sand River in South-East Zimbabwe. Land Use and Water Resource. (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.