E3S Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2018International Conference Series on Life Cycle Assessment: Life Cycle Assessment as A Metric to Achieve Sustainable Development Goals (ICSoLCA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Water Footprint and Conservation|
|Published online||12 December 2018|
- S. Olmstead, R. Stavins, Wtr. Rsc. Res. 45, 4 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- H. Campbell, R. Johnson, E. Larson, Rev. of Plcy. Res. 21, 5 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Corral-Verdugo, B. Fraijo-Sing, J. Pinheiro, Int. Amr. J. Psy. 40, 2 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. Allen, J. Ferrand, Env. and Bhv. 31, 3 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- D. Katz, A. Kronrod, A. Grinstein, U. Nisan, Wtr. 10, 275 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Landon, A. R. Woodward, G. Kyle, R. Kaiser, J. of Cln Prd. 195, 56 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Fielding, S. Russell, A. Spinks, A. Mankad, Wtr. Rsc. Res. 48, 1 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.