E3S Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2018International Conference Series on Life Cycle Assessment: Life Cycle Assessment as A Metric to Achieve Sustainable Development Goals (ICSoLCA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||12 December 2018|
- A. Barrientos, S. Hickey, D. Hulme, M. Nin, M. World Development 40, 1 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Subbarao, C. del Ninno, C. Andrews, C. Rodríguez-Alas. Public Works as a Safety Net, Design, Evidence, and Implementation (The World Bank, Washington DC, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Morelli, J. of Env. Sustain. 1: Iss. 1, 2 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. McKenzie. Social Sustainability: Towards Some Definitions (Hawke Research Institute Working Paper Series 27, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Markulev, A. Long. On sustainability: an economic approach. Staff Research Note. Productivity Commission, Canberra (2013) [Google Scholar]
- OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development). OECD Better Life Index (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Koroneos, E. Nanaki, D. Rovas, M. Krokida. Life Cycle Assessment: A Strategic Tool for Sustainable Development Decisions (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kabeer, Gender & Development 13, 1 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Mayoux, M. Hartl. Gender and rural microfinance: Reaching and empowering women (International Fund For agricultural Development (IFAD), Powerguda India, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. Asteria, Budidarmono, H. Herdiansyah, N. L. Ni’mah. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 126, 1 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Norton, T. Conway, M. Foster, M. Social protection concepts and approaches: implications for policy and practice in international development (Working Paper 143, Centre for Aid and Public Expenditure, Overseas Development Institute (ODI), London, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- S. Devereux, R. Sabates-Wheeler. Transformative social protection (IDS Working Paper 232, Institute of Development Srudies. Brighton, England, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- G. Bankoff, G. Frerks, D. Hilhorst (eds) Mapping Vulnerability: Disasters, Development and People (Earthscan, London, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wind, T.L Saaty, T.L. Management Science 26, 641-658 (1980) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.L Saaty. What Is the Analytic Hierarchy Process? (Springer, Berlin, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- C. Chan, M. Audi, A. Ali, Amjad. The Impact of Gender Inequality and Environmental Degradation on Human Well-Being in The Case of Pakistan: A Time Series Analysis (MPRA Paper, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.