E3S Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2018International Conference Series on Life Cycle Assessment: Life Cycle Assessment as A Metric to Achieve Sustainable Development Goals (ICSoLCA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||12 December 2018|
- Alfitri, Community Development Theory and Application, (Publisher of learning library, Yogyakarta, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Bato, E. Marthen, Y. Amar, and I. Pabo. Ann. Report 5 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Budimanta, A. Ann. Report, Indonesia Center for Sustainable Development (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Elkington J, Cannibals With Forks: The Triple Bottom Line in 21st Century Business (BC: New Society Publishers, Gabriola Island, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- Fajar, Mukti, Corporate Social Responsibility, Study of the Implementation of CSR in National Private Multinational Enterprises and SOEs in Indonesia (Publisher of learning library, Jakarta, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Gumanti, R. Juniah, and Taqwa, Empirical Journal, 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- http://pmb.lipi.go.id/ [Google Scholar]
- D. Prayogo, Ann. Report, Indonesia Center for Sustainable Development (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. Rudito, The improvement of community economy as impact of corporate social responsibility program: A case study in Pengalengan, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia. (ICAS, Malaysia, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Law of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4 of 2009 concerning Mineral and Coal Mining Government Regulation Number 23 of 2010 concerning Implementation of Mineral and Coal Mining Business Activities [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.