E3S Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2018International Conference Series on Life Cycle Assessment: Life Cycle Assessment as A Metric to Achieve Sustainable Development Goals (ICSoLCA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 December 2018|
- D. B. Loader, D. Mercea. ICS 14, 757-769 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Papacharissi. A Private sphere: Democracy in a digital age (Cambridge, Polity, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Young. Inclusion and democracy (Oxford, Oxford University Press, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kress. Multimodality, A social semiotic approach to contemporary communication (London, Routledge, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. W. Fisher. Human communication as narration: Toward a philosophy of reason, value, and action (New York, USCP, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- M. Patterson, R. Monroe. ARPS 1, 315-331 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bruner. The culture of education. (Cambridge, Harvard University Press, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- G. Prince. Narratology. (Berlin, Mouton, 1982) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Shenhav. DS 7, 315-335 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- R. Page, ed. New perspectives on narrative and multimodality (New York, Routledge, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- C. Schubert. Narrative sequences in political discourse. In R.C Hoffman (ed). Narrative revisited (Amsterdam, John Benjamin, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- F.W. Lewis. QJS 73, 280-302 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Bacon. EEP 28, 2, 105-118 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hatherell. Representation 50, 439-451 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Jewitt, J. Bezemer, K. O’Halloran. Introducing multimodality (London, Routledge, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Baldry, P.J. Thibault, P.J. Multimodal transcription and text analysis (London, Equinox, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- G. Vowe, P. Henn. Political communication in the online world (London, Routledge, 2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.