E3S Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2018International Conference Series on Life Cycle Assessment: Life Cycle Assessment as A Metric to Achieve Sustainable Development Goals (ICSoLCA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||12 December 2018|
- L. Corominas, J. Foley, J. Guest, S. Hospido, A. Larsen, H. F. Morera, A. Shaw, Water Research 47, 5480-5492 (2013) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M.Z. Hauschild, & M.A.J. Huijbregts. Life Cycle Impact Assessment (Springer, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Lim, et al., The Lancet 380, 2224-2260 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Cryptosporidium: Drinking Water Health Advisory (Environmental Protection, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- G. Medema. Risk Assessment of Cryptosporidium in Drinking Water Risk Assessment of Cryptosporidium in Drinking Water. 134. (Public Health, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.K. Lipp, J.A. Patz, S.M. Bernard, B.J. Rose, P.R. Epstein, B.H. Sherman. and Change in the United States: Potential Impacts on Water- Climate Variability and Foodborne Diseases Caused by Microbiologic Agents (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Hlavsa, D.M. Roellig, H. Matthew, Healthy and Safe Swimming Week - Using Molecular Characterization to Support Investigations of Aquatic Facility - Associated Outbreaks of Cryptosporidiosis - Alabama , Arizona , and Ohio (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Hofstra, Quantifying the impact of climate change on enteric waterborne pathogen concentrations in surface water (Current Opinion in Environmental Sustainability, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.C. Vermeulen, J. Benders, G. Medema, N. Hofstra, Environmental Science and Technology 51, 8663-8671 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Messner, P. Berger, Risk Analysis 36, 1969-1982 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Havelaar, J.M. Melse, Quantifying public health risk in the WHO Guidelines for Drinking Water Quality: a burden of disease approach. 1-49 (RIVM Report 734301022, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- N. Hofstra, A.F. Bouwman, A.H.W. Beusen, G.J. Medema, Science of the Total Environment 442, 10-19 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.C. Vermeulen, N. Hofstra, Regional Environmental Change 14, 307-319 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. An, D. Zhang, S. Xiao, J. Yu, M. Yang, Environmental Science & Technology 45, 4951-4958 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Islam. Assessing the Impact of Socio-economic Development and Climate Change on Faecal Indicator Bacteria in the Betna River , Bangladesh Table of Contents (Wageningen University and Research, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.