E3S Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2018International Conference Series on Life Cycle Assessment: Life Cycle Assessment as A Metric to Achieve Sustainable Development Goals (ICSoLCA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||12 December 2018|
- Herminza, The relationship of knowledge and attitudes of traders with the practice of waste management at the Rangge Senta Market in Ketapang (Arah, Semarang, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Trade Republic of Indonesia, Retrieved from: http://bppp.kemendag.go.id/media_content/2017/08/Laporan_Akhir_Analisis_Arah_Pengembangan_Pasar_Rakyat__Printed_.pdf (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Defitri, The influence of market service levies on regional retribution as a source of regional original income in Solok City (University of Mahaputra Muhammad Yamin, Solok, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- UNEP, Towards a life cycle sustainability assessment. making informed choices on products (International Finance Cooperation, Washington, D.C., 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Clarke, Life-cycle assessment. In D. Ginley & D. Cahen (Eds.), Fundamentals of materials for energy and environmental sustainability (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- K.L. Yuracko, M.I. Morris, EMH 12, 312 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S. Asolekar, R. Gopichandran, Life cycle assessment. In Preventative environmental management: an indian perspective (Foundation Books, New York, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- G.T. Miller, S.E. Spoolman, Environmental Science (Cengage Learning, Boston, 2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Dayton Marchese, STE 1, 1275 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Dovers, Sustainability: demands on policy (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- ISO, Retrieved from: https://www.iso.org/standard/23152.html (1998) [Google Scholar]
- ISO, Retrieved from: https://www.iso.org/standard/37456.html (2006) [Google Scholar]
- B. Bakshi, H. Kim, P. Goel, Using thermodynamics and statistics to improve the quality of life-cycle inventory data. In B. Bakshi, T. Gutowski, & D. Sekulić (Eds.), Thermodynamics and the destruction of resources (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.P. Angola, M.F. Aziza, M.H. Rasyid, I. Said, RS 62, 87 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Czamanski, D. Broitman, HI 72, 100 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Barnes, R. Durant, F. Kern, G. McCarron, EI and ST, 1, 2210 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.