E3S Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2018International Conference Series on Life Cycle Assessment: Life Cycle Assessment as A Metric to Achieve Sustainable Development Goals (ICSoLCA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||12 December 2018|
- J. S. Cobb & B.F. Philips, The Biology and Managemenr of Lobsters. New York: Academis Press. (1980). [Google Scholar]
- A. T. Charles, Sustainable fishery systems. Wiley. com. (2001). [Google Scholar]
- C. Ahmad, Djauhari. Protection of fishery resources to ensure sustainable fisheries development. Journal of Laws Khaira Ummah. Vol. 12 (3): 467-478. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Cuthill, Managing the Yongala historic shipwreck. Coastal Management. Vol. 26: 33-46. (1998). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Delgado, The value of shipwrecks. in J Waldron Murphy (ed.), Historic shipwrecks: Issues in management. Partners for Livable Places and the National Trust for Historic Preservation, Washington DC. pp. 1-10. (1988). [Google Scholar]
- J. Edney, Impacts of recreational scuba diving on shipwrecks in Australia and the Pacific: A review. Micronesian Journal of the Humanities and Social Sciences. Vol. 5: 201-233. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- EPA (Environment Protection Agency), Public benefit test for a proposed conservation park for the ex-HMAS Brisbane. Queensland Government, Brisbane, Queensland. (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Erlania, R. I Nyoman, H. Joni, Status of management of lobster seed resources to support aquaculture: Case study of Lombok Island waters.. Jurnal Kebijakan Perikanan Indonesia. Vol. 8 (2): 85-96. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Erzini, C. C. Monteiro, J. Ribeiro, M. N. Santos, M. Gaspar, P. Monteiro, T. C. Borges, An experimental study of gill net and trammel net “Ghost fishing” off the Algarve (Southern Portugal). Marine Ecology Progres Series. Vol. 158: 257-265. (1997). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Garcia, The ecosystem approach to fisheries: isus, terminology, principles, institutional foundations, implementation and outlook. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. Rome. (2003). [Google Scholar]
- V. J. Harriott, Marine tourism impacts and their management on the Great Barrier Reef. CRC Reef Research Centre Technical Report No. 46, CRC Reef Research Cen-tre, Townsville, Queensland. (2002). [Google Scholar]
- I. N. Ridho, T. A., Irwani. Study of biosphere reef ecosystem compatibility as a diving and snorkeling tourism zone at Pemuteran beach, Bali. Journal of Marine Research. Vol. 3 (4): 667-675. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- H. M. M. M. Jayawickarama, A. K. Kulatunga, S. Mathavan, Fuzzy AHP based Plant Sustainability Evaluation Method. Procedia Manufacturing. Vol. 8: 571-578. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kadafi, R. Widaningroem, Soeparno, Biological aspects and potential for sustainable lobster resources (Panulirus spp.) In the coastal waters of Kecamatan Ayah Kebumen District. Journal of Fisheries. Vol. VIII (1): 108-117. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Kartamihardja, F. Satria, S. T. Hartati, A. Nurfiarini, D. Wijaya, Mujianto, A. Rudi, Ecological Assessment for restocking lobster seeds in Indonesian waters conservation areas. Jatiluhur: Research Institute for Recovery and Conservation of Fish Resources. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- K. Namhyun, P. Joungkoo, C. jeong-Ja. Perceptual differences in core competencies between tourism industry practitioners and students using Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP). Journal of Hospitality, Leisure, Sport & Tourism Education. Vol. 20:76-86. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Kuncoro, Mudrajad, Autonomy & regional development, reform, planning, strategy, and opportunities. Jakarta: Erlangga. (2004). [Google Scholar]
- K. R. A. Budi, C. Anne, M. G. Wibawa, Gender analysis in the lives of family fishermen in Pangandaran District, Ciamis Regency. Jurnal Social Economic of Agriculture. Volume 2 (1): 42-53. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- B. O. Nababan, S. Y. Dewita, H. Maman, Review of economic aspects of small scale fisheries sustainability in Tegal regency of Central Java. Economics Bulletin of Fisheries. Vol. VIII (2): 50-68. (2008). [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Onthoni, Analysis of the use of bombs in fishing in North Kao district of North Halmahera District. Thesis - Bogor Agricultural University. 77p. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- B. Permadi, AHP. Inter-University Center - Economic Studies University of Indonesia, Jakarta. (1992). [Google Scholar]
- T. L. Saaty, A scaling method for priorities in a hierarchichal structure. Journal of Mathematical Psychology. Vol. 15:234-281. (1977). [Google Scholar]
- W. Subani, Fishing Tools and Methods in Indonesia. Volume 1. LPPL. Jakarta. (1978) [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Treeck, H. Schuhmacher, Mass Diving Tourism - A New Dimension Calls for New Management Approaches. Marine Pollution Bulletin. Vol. 37: 499-504. (1998) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. White, C.L Ming, M.W.R.N de Silva, L.Y. Guam Guaria, Artificial reefs for Marine habitat Enhancement in southeas asia, ICLARM Education series 45 p. (1990). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.