E3S Web Conf.
Volume 76, 2019The 4th International Conference on Science and Technology (ICST 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Disaster Mitigation & Management|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- D. G. N. da Costa, “Accident Risk Analysis of Motorcyclist,” in 15th International Symposium of the Indonesian Inter University Transport Studies Forum (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Joshi, T. Bellet, A. Banet, L. Robger, C. Turetscheck, R. Risser, J. Golias, G. Yannis, I. Spyropoulou, J. Carvalhais, L. Leden, J. Vasek, A. Delhaye, H. Robeboreck, G. Underwoord, and K. Humphrey, “Understanding risk taking behaviour within the context of PTW riders,” Paris (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. G. N. da Costa, S. Malkhamah, and L. B. Suparma, “A Systematic Approach in Developing An Accident Risk Reduction Scheme,” in 6th International Annual Engineering Seminar.ISBN 978-1-5090-0741-7, pp. 13-18 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- AASHTO, A Policy on Geometric Design of Highways and Streets, 2011 6th E. Washington DC: American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. O. Susilo, T. B. Joewono, and U. Vandebona, “Reasons underlying behaviour of motorcyclists disregarding traffic regulations in urban areas of Indonesia,” Accid. Anal. Prev., vol. 75 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, C. Fu, and L. Hu, “Yellow light dilemma zone researches: a review,” J. Traffic Transp. Eng. (English Ed., vol. 1, no. 5, pp. 338-352, Oct (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Santosa, A. I. Mahyuddin, and F. G. Sunoto, “Anatomy of Injury Severity and Fatality in Indonesian Traffic Accidents,” J. Eng. Technol. Sci., vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 412-422 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- OEDC, SPEED MANAGEMENT. France: Transport Research Center (2006) [Google Scholar]
- WHO, “Speed management: a road safety manual for decision-makers and practitioners.,” Global Road Safety Partnership, Geneva, Switzerland (2008) [Google Scholar]
- DaCoTA, “Speed and Speed Management,” Deliverable 4.8s of the EC FP7 project DaCoTA, www.dacota-project.eu (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Cairney and A. Germanchev, “A pilot study of the effects of macrotexture on stopping distance” (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mihradi, H. Golfianto, A. I. Mahyudin, and T. Dirgantara, “Head Injury Analysis of Vehicle Occupant in Frontal Crash Simulation : Case Study of ITB ’ s Formula SAE Race Car,” J. Eng. Technol. Sci., vol. 49, no. 4, pp. 534-545 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Winkelbauer and K. Vavryn, “Braking Performance of Experienced and Novice Motorcycle Riders -Results of a Field Study,” (2015) [Google Scholar]
- NSW.Gov, “Motorcycle ABS,” Road and Maritime Service. www.rms.nsw.gov.au (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. R. Davoodi, H. Hamid, M. Pazhouhanfar, and J. W. Muttart, “Motorcyclist perception response time in stopping sight distance situations,” Saf. Sci., vol. 50, no. 3, pp. 371-377 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- W. Bartlett, A. Baxter, and N. Robar, “Motorcycle Braking test: I.P.T.M. Data Through 2006,” Accid. Reconstr. J., vol. July-Augus, no. , pp. 19-21 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. Woratanarat, A. Ingsathit, P. Chatchaipan, and P. Suriyawongpaisal, “Safety riding program and motorcycle-related injuries in Thailand,” Accid. Anal. Prev., vol. 58, no. 2013, pp. 115-121 (2013) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Arizona Governor’s Office of Highway Safety, An MSF Manual, Motorcycle Operator Manual, with supplementary information for three-wheel motorcycles (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Swedish Transport Agency, Driving licence – do you know what applies ? transportstyrelsen.se. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Idaho Transportation Department, Idaho Motorcycle Operator’s Manual. Diviosion of Motor Vehicles. The Idaho Transportation Department Division of Motor Vehicles (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Goodge, “Development of National Road Safety Strategy-Driver Training & Licensing. Kiribati Road Rehabilitation Project, Ministry of Public Works and Utilities, Contract KRRP/C/4,” November (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Alberta Government, DRIVER ’ S Guide to Operation, Safety and Licensing -Cars & Light Trucks. www.transportation.alberta.ca (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, The Official Handbook-Florida Class E Driver License. A Safer Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicle (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hamidun, N. E. Kordi, I. R. Endut, S. Z. Ishak, M. Faudzi, and M. Yusoff, “Estimation of Illegal Crossing Accident Risk Using Stochastic Petri Nets,” J. Eng. Sci. Technol., no. Special Issue on ACEE 2015 Conference, pp. 81-93 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.