E3S Web Conf.
Volume 77, 2019International Conference “Regional Energy Policy of Asian Russia”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Institutional Conditions for Energy Development|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- Study on comprehensive energy plan in East Siberia and the Far East of the Russian Federation. The Energy Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Siberian Energy Institute of SB RAS, The Institute of Energy Economics, Japan. Executive Summary. First Phase, 53 p. (March, 1994), Second Phase, 141 p. (September 1995) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Makarov. World energy and Eurasian energy space. M.: Energoatomizdat, 280 p. (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Russia’s energy strategy 2020, (approved by the resolution of the Government of RF No. 1234-p of August 28, 2003). 118 p., Moscow (September 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Russia’s energy strategy 2030 (approved by the resolution of the Government of RF No.1715-p of November 13 2009). http://www.energystrategy.ru/projects/es-2030.htm [Google Scholar]
- Program for creation of unified gas production, transportation and supply system in East Siberia and the Far East, considering potential gas export to the markets of China and other APR countries (approved by the order No. 340 of Ministry of Industry and Energy of RF of 03.09.2007) [Google Scholar]
- Strategy for socioeconomic development of the Far East and Baikal region 2025 (approved by the resolution of the Government of RF No.2094-p of December 28, 2009) http://www.minregion.ru/activities/territorial_planning/strategy/federal_development/346/ [Google Scholar]
- Strategy of socioeconomic development of Siberia 2020 (approved by the resolution of the Government of RF No.1120-p of July 5 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Eastern vector of Russia’s energy strategy: current state, look into the future. Ed. by N.I. Voropai, B.G. Saneev. Novosibirsk: Academic Publishing House “Geo”, 368 p. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Fuel and energy complex of the Sakhalin region: current state and development prospects. Ed. by B.G. Saneev, V.N. Tikhonkikh. Moscow: Publishing House “Energia”, 240 p. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Fuel and energy complex of the Amur region: current state and development prospects /Ed.by B.G. Saneev, V.E. Peskov. Moscow: Publishing House “Energia”, 240 p. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Energy strategy of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) 2030. Ed. by G.F. Alekseyev, V.I. Kondratieva, A.A. Struchkov, N.A. Petrov, B.G. Saneev, A.F. Safronov. Yakutsk-Irkutsk: Media-Holding “Yakutia”, 328 p. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Fuel and energy complex of the Irkutsk region. Current state, development prospects / Ed. by B.G. Saneev, P.A. Voronin. Moscow: Publishing House “Energia”, 230 p. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Energy sector of the Baikal region: current state, prospects, development strategy /Ed. by B.G. Saneev. Novosibirsk: Academic Publishing House “Geo”, 176 p. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Makarov, N.I. Voropai, V.V. Saenko, B.G. Saneev, et al. Regional features offuel and energy complex, in the book “Russia’s energy: look into the future”. Materials for the energy strategy of Russia 2030. Ed. by A.B. Yanovsky et al. M. Publishing House “Energiya”, pp.435–460. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Plan for the development of gas and petro chemistry in Russia until 2030 (stage II), approved by the order of the Ministry of Energy of Russia No.79, (March 1, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Voropai, V.V. Ershevich, Y.N. Rudenko Development of international power interconnections - a way to the creation of global electric power system. Irkutsk: SEI SB RAS, 29 p. (preprint) (1995) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Belyaev, S.V. Podkovalnikov, V.A. Saveliev, L.Y. Chudinova. Effectiveness of interstate electric ties. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 239 p. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Voropai, B.G. Saneev, S. Batkhuyag, Kh. Enkhjargal. Energy cooperation between Mongolia and Russia: current state and strategic directions. Khabarovsk: Spatial economics, No.3, pp.108–122. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Voropai, S.V. Podkovalnikov, B.G. Saneev. Interstate cooperation in Northeast Asia: state, potential projects, energy infrastructure. Moscow: Energy policy, No. 2, pp.55–64. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Gobitec and Asian Supergrid for Renewable Energies in Northeast Asia / S. Mano, B. Ovgor, Z. Samadov, D. Sokolov, B. Saneev, etc. Brussels, 110 p. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Program for the coal industry development in Russia 2030 /Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation, Moscow, 178 p. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Draft energy strategy of the Russian Federation 2035 (edition of 01.02.2017) /Ministry of Energy of Russia, 78 p. [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Saneev, I.Yu. Ivanova, T.F. Tuguzova. Development of renewable energy in Russia’s East in the first half of the 21st century against the background of the nationwide trends. Energy policy, Iss.3, pp.66–73. (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.