E3S Web Conf.
Volume 77, 2019International Conference “Regional Energy Policy of Asian Russia”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Institutional Conditions for Energy Development|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- S. Batkhuyag. Some theoretical, methodological and practical issues of Mongolia’s energy development strategy. Monograph (in Mongolian). Ulan Bator, Mongolia, 361 p. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Batkhuyag. Briefly about the creation of the Mongolian energy sector and the main stages of its development. The current state and the prospect for further development. Collected papers of the scientific conference “The Directions of Mongolia’s Energy Development” dedicated to the 95th anniversary of the Energy Sector of Mongolia (in Mongolian language). Ulan Bator, Mongolia, 398 p. (pp. 112–116) (June 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Compiled by Evgeny Simonov. The Silk Road and the ecological civilization of China and its neighbors. Reader, Moscow, 154 p. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Voropai N.I., Saneev B.G., Batkhuyag S., H. Enkhjargal. Energy cooperation of Mongolia and Russia: current status and strategic directions. Spatial economics. -Khabarovsk, 2013. 108–122, DOI 10.14530/se.2013.3.108-122 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Voropai, B.G. Saneev, I.Yu. Ivanova, A.D. Sokolov, E.P. Maisyuk, N.M. Sysoeva, G.O. Borisov, S. Batkhuyag, H. Enkhjargal. Forecasting strategic directions of energy cooperation between Russia and Mongolia. Scientific cooperation of the Siberian branch of RAS with Mongolia in the first half of the 21st century. Issue 1: 2011-2013-Novosibirsk: SB RAS Publishing, 2015. - 275 p. [Google Scholar]
- Saneev B.G. The priority directions of energy cooperation of the countries in the framework of the economic corridor “China-Mongolia-Russia”: the role of the fuel and energy potential of the Baikal region. Collected papers of the scientific conference “China-Mongolia-Russia economic corridor: road map”, IIIrd International Forum of the China, Mongolia and Russia Expert Centers Association” // editors B.V. Bazarov, Yang Changhua. - Ulan-Ude: Publishing house BNC SB RAS, 2017. - 324 p. (p. 100–104).) [Google Scholar]
- Saneev B., Ivanova I., Izbuldin A., Muzychuk S., Maysyuk E., Borisov G., Butkhuyag S. The Russian-Mongolian Vector of the Eastern Energy Strategy of Russia: Role of Energy Potential of the Baikal Region // E3S Web of Conferences 2018. 10th International Conference on Asian Energy Cooperation, AEC 2017 Irkutsk, 29-31 August 2017 r. T.27, DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/20182702006 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.