E3S Web Conf.
Volume 77, 2019International Conference “Regional Energy Policy of Asian Russia”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Methodology and Methods for Studies of Regional Energy Sectors|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- Draft of the Energy Strategy of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2035 (edited as of February 1, 2017). - 77 p. [online]. Available at: https://minenergo.gov.ru/node/1920 (Accessed date: June 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Methods and models for forecast studies of the energy-economy interrelations/ Yu.D. Kononov, E.V. Galperova, D.Yu. Kononov, A.V. Lagerev, O.V. Mazurova, V.N. Tyr-tyshny. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 178 p. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Forecast of socio-economic development of the Russian Federation for 2017, and for the planning period of 2018-2019. M., 2016.- 446 p. [online]. Available at: http://economy.gov.ru/minec/activity/sections/macro/2016241101 (Accessed date: June 2017 June) [Google Scholar]
- Forecast of energy development in the world and in Russia 2016 / Ed. by A.A. Makarov, L.M. Grigoriev, T.A. Mitrova; ERI RAS - AC under the Government of RF. M., 2016, 200 p. [online]. Available at: https://www.eriras.ru/files/forecast_2016_rus.pdf (Accessed date: March 2017) [Google Scholar]
- World Energy Outlook 2015. Paris, France. International Energy Agency (IEA). 545 p. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Energy sector of Russia - 2015. Issue - June, 2016. Analytical Center under the Government of RF [online]. Available at: http://ac.gov.ru/files/publication/a/9162.pdf (Accessed date: July 2017). [Google Scholar]
- Presentation of the Ministry of Energy of Russia “Outcomes of the work of the Ministry of Energy of Russia and the main results of the energy sector operation in 2016. Tasks for the mid-term perspective.” M., 2017. [online]. Available at: https://minenergo.gov.ru/node/7687 (Accessed date: June 2017). [Google Scholar]
- Annual report of PJSC Gazprom for 2016. M., 2017, 208 p. [online]. Available at: http://www.gazprom.ru/f/posts/36/607118/gazprom-annual-report-2016-en.pdf (Accessed date: July 2017). [Google Scholar]
- Oil and gas complex of Russia - 2017. Part 1. Oil industry -2017: long-term trends and the current state // L.V. Eder, I.V. Filimonova, V.Yu. Nemov et al. / Ed. by A.E. Kon-torovich. Novosibirsk: IPGG SB RAS, 2018, 86 p. [online]. Available at: http://www.ipgg.sbras.ru/en/files/orgunits/energyreport/petroleum-industry-russia-2017.pdf (Accessed date: May 2018). [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Saneev, A.V. Lagerev, V.N. Khanaeva. Development of the Russian gas market in the long- term perspective: the role of the Asian regions. Gazovaya promyshlen-nost, No. 8, pp. 14–18 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Long-term program for the coal industry development in Russia for the period until 2030. Approved by the Government of RF as of 21.01.2012, No. 14-r. [online]. Available at: https://www.rosugol.ru/upload/pdf/dpup_2030.pdf (Accessed date: April 2016). [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Plakitkina, Yu.A. Plakitkin. New scenarios of the Russian economy development: actualized forecasts of coal production development. Ugol’ (Coal), No. 5, pp. 66–72 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.